Opeth Sold- Out!

BrandonS

Apr 5, 2003
It's true. I couldn't find their CD at walmart, so I went to Mediaplay the next day. Both Ghost-Reveries CD slots were empty. Although they did have copies of the rest of Opeth's discography, I already have them and didn't need to buy.

So... I guess I will have to check walmart again for the CD, maybe it just got sold out from there.... Is walmart even stocking it? Oh well. :erk:

affinityband said:
Or you could check amazon, which has thousands of copies!
Amazon is gay. Opeth didn't sign to RR so I could find their cd at amazon, that's where I got like... MAYH and still life... I wanna get GR at walmart. Goshdarnit!

Oinkness said:
Amazon is gay. Opeth didn't sign to RR so I could find their cd at amazon, that's where I got like... MAYH and still life... I wanna get GR at walmart. Goshdarnit!

Or you could go to a local record store.

http://www.walmart.com/

Wal%20Mart%203.jpg

Wal-Mart sucks the lifeblood out of every mom and pop operation in our great nation.

Oinkness said:
Actually you can get some really rare opeth stuff off Amazon.com. I got a euro original from a seller on there. Also, the BWP 2 disc set that you see go on Ebay sometimes for like 30-50 USD you can get used for like 15-20 USD. Go there and look. I was always surprised to hear everyone going to Ebay to get stuff (rare) you can get that same stuff on Amazon, granted it is not as often and you have to be one of the first people to see it. I guess I was just lucky. Do yourselves a favor, check it out.

Gunhaver said:
yeah, they signed with roadrunner so you can get the album from wal mart and walmart ONLY. they didn't want ANY OTHER STORE OR OUTLET TO SELL GHOST REVERIES OTHER THAN WALMART. cunt

... :err: are you stupid ? I brought mine at archambault and they sell it just everywhere ...

Oinkness said:

ahh, I see you're still a fucking idiot.

congrats on failing logic and supporting the bane of society that is Walmart.

the next step is suicide.

Endar said:
... :err: are you stupid ? I brought mine at archambault and they sell it just everywhere ...

looks like you're stupid :erk: :erk: :erk: :erk:

sarcasm:
1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

Themoor666 said:
haha this forum licks my sack now

Id ont' know..I"m having fun...

I'm an asshole..and this place is filled to the brim with idiots now!

ooooh baby do you know what that's worth? oooooh heaven is a place on earth!