I got the demos today, but...

-=YGRAMUL=-

The Silent Man
Feb 13, 2003
Mainz (Germany)
www.ygramul.de
... i wonder myself a bit about the "scar winter" demo. because my copy here has no artwork on the CD itsself (just a CD-R) and somehow there are 6 tracks on it, and not 4 as it is said on the back of the album... is that normal? :confused:

Ygra

Yes :)
The demo was only a CDR. I guarantee you that every single copy was handmade by me.
I put the Dream Theater cover (Caught In A Web) we did for a never to be released tribute cd and the newer version of Killer Banshee on those cdr's I made for Disque too. But those are not on the cover because those songs were not on the initial version of the demo, and the cover is still as it initially was.

Dennis

Hey, thanx for your fast answer!

You did a DT-Cover? Cool! I think I have to listen to the demo now ;)
When we may meet one day, you could sign my CD, than i´m not so afraid to lose it, when it lays on my desk between thousand of other un-titled CD-R's :D

That cover is nothing special... We didn't have a singer at the time, so Forever Times' singer, Laura van Driel, sang on it.
It's probably the worst thing we ever did ;) We just really wanted to be on that tribute cd because it was going to be some good promotion. It cost us a lot of money to record the song, and the cd was never released.... Luckily we also recorded Killer Banshee because we had some time left at the studio.
But it's ages ago that I made those CDR's for Disque.
You probably got one of the very last copies.

Dennis

That must be 4 copies of Scar Winter and 12 of Dominion. We recently sold our very last copies of Dominion to Disque.

Dennis