Some artwork

ApoK

The One ring!
Jan 1, 2003
Porto, Portugal
www.gojuryu.pt.vu
Hello:
I was surfing the web when I found about Sun Caged, I'm very impressed with your demos and promo, your playing skill is huge. :devil:

I will recomend Sun Caged to all my friends here in Portugal.

Killer Banshee is just so hot!!! :hotjump: And so are all the other songs.

Here is some artwork that I used to make my "Promo 2002" copy, all the photos were taken from the website, I just added some spine labels and create an inlay and back image, hope you enjoy it.

Front
Back
Inlay
Inside

I managed to order a copy from www.disque.nl of Scar Winter and Dominion, it wasn't easy though... I can't speak dutch :lol:

Best Regards from Portugal :wave:

José Carvalho aka ApoK :headbang:

NICE!
Very cool :)
Why was it hard to order the cd's from Disque? If you email them, they speak perfect English...

Cheers,

Dennis / Sun Caged

It wasn't very hard afteral, but when I saw the disque.nl site for the first time I thinked "Fuck... Now what?" :mad:

Then I went to irc undernet and asked for help in a dutch channel and a guy translated it to me. Very nice guy indeed!!

I ordered the demos on the January 1st and I hope they get here safe :p

One more thing and I'll quit, it's very nice for the fans to have a member of sun caged posting here so many times. It's GREAT!!! :)

Regards from Portugal :headbang:

José Carvalho aka ApoK

Thanks :) All members read this forum regularly (almost daily). Marcel and Rob post here occasionally too. Marcel's nick is mcoenen and Rob's nick is Freak Neil. Andre and Joost are just too shy to post messages I guess ;) But they do read.

Dennis