I guess im new here...

I was just posting on another message board and i noticed that I wasnt fitting in. Everyone seemed to like shitty music and I was always calling it shit.

I always look around here for stuff of interest but Ive never posted before. The onyl reason i got an account was to search for stuff. But now I guess Ill post since I have nowhere else to do it.

My friend jimmy is always here, and we seem to be a lot alike now, so I guess Ill fit in just fine.

Originally posted by Lunatic_Fringe
I was just posting on another message board and i noticed that I wasnt fitting in. Everyone seemed to like shitty music and I was always calling it shit.

I always look around here for stuff of interest but Ive never posted before. The onyl reason i got an account was to search for stuff. But now I guess Ill post since I have nowhere else to do it.

My friend jimmy is always here, and we seem to be a lot alike now, so I guess Ill fit in just fine.
:lol: :)
what bands did you call shit? or more polite: what stuff are you looking for?

Linkin Park was the main band i complained about being crap. They denied it. Then they kept telling me to check out bands that I might like, but it was all crap. Sounded like a bunch of drowning pool and slipknot. Basic crap I would excpect from MallFucks...

Some of the bands I like are Tool, Katatonia, Finger Eleven, Opeth, Dream Theater, Iced Earth, and some others.

hey there, I still consider myself new here but I really like it here. I'm with you on most of the bands you like.

Tool, Opeth and I really like Dream Theatre with John Petrucci on guitar. Obviously an influence in my playing..