I guess we don't spend enough time in the UM Iron Maiden forum...

alanbirdsell said:
I'd have focused on how the hell does Mel play so well and keep the loverley long locks out of the strings! Or not trip on them! :D

It's not her strings so much as her tuners. Jojo has had the same problem with her tuners as well as microphone stands. :ill:

Mr Toast said:
I can't think of any other tribute act (or a lot of original bands for that matter) that have made it as far as you gals in notoriety, and 90% of bands out there don't have the amount of goodies you have amassed on the Maidens website. Keep up the good work!!!
:D

This reminds me of a post I said I'd get back on... "How many items have the iron maidens replicated on stage?" Shesh, I lost my list, but I was up to about 19 items. THAT IS DAMN F'N IMPRESSIVE!

I'll try to recall them tho...
1) Eddie "LIVE", on stage, during the show
2) Eddie handing out munchies (sometimes) on the silver plate with a brain from "Piece of Mind" on it
3) Eddie has multiple costumes/masks, including the blinking eye from Somewhere in Time
4) Stage street sign with "Transylvania" & "Charlotte"
5) Eddie "Head" on stage (with blinking red eye - not the same as the one worn)
6) Stage special effects - blast of c02
7) Powerslave Masks (not worn, fixed on stage)
8) Bruce's Powerslave mask (worn only during that song)
9) Bruce's diamond pattern, multi color pants
10) Adrian Smith's, vest with the crosses on the front
11) Dave Murray's blue striped shirt
12) Both Dave Murray's & Adrian Smith's guitar pics (but says IMs)
13) Nikko McBrain bass drum with custom IM pic on it (very cool!)
14) Steve Harris black/white striped pants
15) Steve Harris blue guitar with mirror plate (newest addition)
16) Steve Harris classic "machine gun firing" pose during show
17) IMs stage positions are the same as the real IM, along with Steve Harris running around (providing ample stage)
18) Replica of the first maiden tour shirt, the "Red IM Shirt"
19) Opening songs of Aces High & NOB have the same dubbed in intro (of course the iron ladies have their own special intro prior to the very start, and it's very cool!)
20) Classic Bruce saying of "SCREAM FOR ME ..."
21) _______???? what's next?

These ladies are very keen on duplicating the real stuff, adding that much more thrill & excitement to the show. Not too many bands go to this extreme. They've no doubt done their homework, yet still continue to add more features to the show. Kudos to you all for making it sooo fucken bitchen! :headbang:

:hotjump:Hey, let's not forget the (fake) fire pots! Though Maiden has fake flames around 40 feet hight, ours are a good 8 feet! So that makes #21 on the list!
fork_off.gif
:hotjump: