I had a dream...

Sure. That could be incriminating! :lol:

Another strange thing about dreams, let's say you dream about a cat that scratched your foot. When it's interpreted, it ends up meaning you're about to embark on a long journey :lol: or something weird. There meanings (if actual) are so misleading.

Originally posted by Hearse
Ok I could make it, if you bail me out from prison then?
And dont watch my dream videos... you might be in them... :lol:

yelrotflmao.gif

HA HA HA....

Yes, herase my dear, I would bail your ass out of jail.
BUT...I wonder whos gonna bail me out..as I probably have as many vids (or more
smooch.gif
) than anyone! :p

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you ever taken sounds going on around you into your dreams? Like the kettle whistle for example? :lol: All of a sudden :eek: your in a race.. :lol:

I hear voices I don't know, if that's what you mean. I think I mentioned my Satan screaming dream. :heh:

I once had a melody idea in a dream and used it in a song.... and last year I worked a lot with leveldesign for Unreal Tournament and one night I dreamed of a wonderfully designed fantastic map, and I used that idea in my project, but it didn't become very good :-/
Once I had a dream I heard a wonderful song and suddenly I've found the best music ever, all the time before I hadn't believed there was any good music out there because I didn't have the connections to the web to learn about the good bands... the next day after the dream somebody told me to download "The Drapery Falls", I did so and after listening to this wonderful dream-like melodics I knew that my dream had a meaning... shit my English has already seen better times :lol: