I hate Kayos

For one.. this thread sucks testicular cancer. It is the bane of all threads, and is absolute pointless spam:( And why does anybody hate Kayos? The online flirting and the sarcasm is turning into elite gayness:erk: So go fuck behind closed doors.. thanks:)
It is not flirting. At the very least none of my posts are intended that way. If you don't like my posts then you can choose to ignore them but you are entitled to your opinion. The only reason that threads like this are a bane is because it encourages people to express negative views. That and as you said it is pointless.
Can I spam this one with pictures again?

I love Kayos
:lol:
:eek: You are free to do what you want.

i know, i think kayos is cool...
Thank you.

It is not flirting. At the very least none of my posts are intended that way. If you don't like my posts then you can choose to ignore them but you are entitled to your opinion. The only reason that threads like this are a bane is because it encourages people to express negative views. That and as you said it is pointless.

:lol:
:eek: You are free to do what you want.

Thank you.
Don't worry, I still love you:rolleyes:

just a reminder
arguing_on_the_internet.jpg

For one.. this thread sucks testicular cancer. It is the bane of all threads, and is absolute pointless spam:( And why does anybody hate Kayos? The online flirting and the sarcasm is turning into elite gayness:erk: So go fuck behind closed doors.. thanks:)

So :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: who cares?

Nobody hates Kayos that I know of. And I for one am allowed to pretend to hate her because she is my girlfriend. Hence I do not need to flirt with her online. And so what if people flirt online? For one it is friendly and also it is better than talking to everybody with neutral feelings.
What another shame it is that it's pointless spam. Although I have never heard of pointful spam. I have never seen anyone in a OMG Mr/s. X appreciation thread and say "Boo hoo this thread is just pointless spam I'm soooo Emo" :cry: :cry: :cry: This thread is just the opposite of an appreciation thread.
Just because you do not haveanyone to flirt with. If you don't want spam post in the Official Bodom boards because half of COBOT is spam.

So :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: who cares?

Nobody hates Kayos that I know of. And I for one am allowed to pretend to hate her because she is my girlfriend. Hence I do not need to flirt with her online. And so what if people flirt online? For one it is friendly and also it is better than talking to everybody with neutral feelings.
What another shame it is that it's pointless spam. Although I have never heard of pointful spam. I have never seen anyone in a OMG Mr/s. X appreciation thread and say "Boo hoo this thread is just pointless spam I'm soooo Emo" :cry: :cry: :cry: This thread is just the opposite of an appreciation thread.
Just because you do not haveanyone to flirt with. If you don't want spam post in the Official Bodom boards because half of COBOT is spam.
Took it too far dude. I was only joking:puke: Btw, you're cool and I have no problem with your personality, music taste, your flirting, the only concept of relationship I dislike is how some people are indenial and use relationship as a way to get sex. Don't take it personally, I'm a misanthrope and I hate most things. Continue flirting, because I am not jealous of you, for I don't want a relationship in that way, with all the nudging and the fake emotions, etc.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Took it too far dude. I was only joking:puke: Btw, you're cool and I have no problem with your personality, music taste, your flirting, the only concept of relationship I dislike is how some people are indenial and use relationship as a way to get sex. Don't take it personally, I'm a misanthrope and I hate most things. Continue flirting, because I am not jealous of you, for I don't want a relationship in that way, with all the nudging and the fake emotions, etc.

Yes, misanthropy ftw. Btw I was being sarcastic, hence the:rolleyes: I don't love my own parents:lol: so how would I accomplish a 'romantic fiasco' over the internet?
I get feeling you are under the impression that we are ina relationship based purely over the internet??