OMFG Basic Monthly Volume Expired!!!1

Lithium

Gr1m R34p0r
Aug 13, 2005
WHAT THE FUCK.

I didn't really download anything, and suddenly my internet provider gives me this message that my volume usage (15 gb) has expired......and its only the 14th!! WHAT THE FUCK??????????

I'm sorry to bother yall but I'm pissed and my parents don't get me you know :cry: (ahaha emo!!)

Lithium said:
WHAT THE FUCK.

I didn't really download anything, and suddenly my internet provider gives me this message that my volume usage (15 gb) has expired......and its only the 14th!! WHAT THE FUCK??????????

I'm sorry to bother yall but I'm pissed and my parents don't get me you know :cry: (ahaha emo!!)
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Lithium said:
WHAT THE FUCK.

what does that even mean??
I'm sorry for being so stupid, but I don't understand what the hell you are talking about....:p
please enlighten me :D

fuck off
my monthly limit is 2gb, and i rpaed it when downloading Elder Scrolls4 (over 4gb).

and I downloaded it like beginning of the month, suck it

Damn....2 GB...that sucks. I have unlimited bandwidth. My friend requested a bandwidth usage report and his was over 80 GB for one month without so much as a peep from his ISP.

Rock Hydra said:
Damn....2 GB...that sucks. I have unlimited bandwidth. My friend requested a bandwidth usage report and his was over 80 GB for one month without so much as a peep from his ISP.

wow holy shit, lucky bastard

my limit is 2,5gb and i'm at ... *looks at the ISP homepage* ...

Aktueller Stand GB 2,00 (used) Time: 210h 30m 0s
Aktuelles Guthaben MB 511,81 (can still be used)

April 2006 GB 2,70 449h 36m 46s
M&#65533;rz 2006 GB 1,43 (<--WTF??) 398h 35m 27s
Februar 2006 GB 2,47 401h 42m 18s
Januar 2006 GB 2,77 459h 7m 34s
Dezember 2005 GB 3,42 419h 55m 19s

Lithium said:
wow holy shit, lucky bastard

Maybe, maye not so much....I'm curently still paying the introductary $23.95 for my cable. In a couple months it will probably shoot up to around $45 per month. (USD) How much do you pay for internet? I get 4 Megabit down and 384 kilobits up. I know a friend from the middle east who pays ~4 dollars a month for internet but gets 128 kbit down and 28 kbit up. so...it maybe a "you get what you pay for" type of scenario.

my bro lives in sweden and pays (calculated to euro) about 30&#8364; for 26mbit down/up with totally flat.

Holy shit,

I have 4 Mbit DSL With 15 gb Limit, and we pay like 50$ a month, for 4pcs.
Kinde epensive....right?