I hate the fuckin cops

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
anyone ever have the cops pull up on you while you are fuckin someone in your backseat?

god damn that sucks... embarrassing too.. :lol:
whats embarassing about that...the size of your wank? :lol:

no, last night the fuckin cops pulled up while i was with this girl in my car :lol:

and no, it was embarassing cause the cop was askin wierd questions while i was sitting there with nothing on... more akward than embarrasing

no, he was like... "do you have any respect for anything?" i was like... "what does that have to do with fucking?" and since i was parked behind an old church, he says "what would god think" i just laughed, but didnt say anything because, if i would've he probably wouldve beat me and planted marijuana in my car... also asked me about school, asked me if i was gonna finish, the girl i was with thought he meant finish sex... :lol:

:lol: :lol: Never done it in a car But fuck man that would SUCK. cops here hate me and Know my car damn they watch me all the time. Once they even searched everything in the car and thgankfully i didnt have nutthin on me but hell they even looked inside my damn flashLights :mad:

and worse than that they stop me for crossing on the red light, and i cant stand still I answer disrespectfully and that makes the fine higher...
mathafuckas :yell:

i dont own a car to have sex in.. however the cops in maidenhead are thick as shit.. i walk past smoking a joint and the policemans too busy choosing his lunch outside burger king to care...

LedByTheReaper said:
i dont own a car to have sex in.. however the cops in maidenhead are thick as shit.. i walk past smoking a joint and the policemans too busy choosing his lunch outside burger king to care...

Same here, but it if there's a young cop, you'll probably get in deeper shit. If the pig is old, he won't pay that much attention. But living in a small town, and meeting cops all the time, you get to know them, so you know who's the one to watch out for.