fuck the fucking fuckers

stefan86 said:
drink beer and dont give a flying fuck \m/

mwahahahaha

The best solution is to show them that Bodom thumps harder than Snoop.

My friend has a nice subwoofer stereo system in his car. Some "homies" :lol:
pulled up next to us and started giving us a west side sign. They were little skinny preppy white kids with backwards upside down sun visors in a piece of shit honda with dents on it, and had their "phat beatz" on.

So we pumped the bass up to the max and the volume up, then let them give us dumbfounded looks as Bodom Beach Terror blew them away.

Take that you fagot posers. Your better off dead.

I hate it when people tell me metal takes no talent cause they think it is all like Cannibal Corpse growling shit with repeated blast beats. Stupid motherfuckers! I WANT TO KILL THEM ALL!

I think here in Brazil it's much worse... Here the people listen to samba, pagode, axé music, sertanejo, funk (it's not the american funk), forró and all those crap... :Smug:

I'm sure you don't know nothing about these trash, but search for them...listen to some musics, then you'll hate Brazil forever! :devil:

:lol: Thomas

Yeah dude.........I drive a minitruck. When you think of minitrucks you think of lowrider drivin', rap listening pieces of shit. Yes, the majority of fuckerfaces do. I, on the otherhand, have a better system in my shit than mostly everyone in this town, and I bump the double bass baby! Anything from Dream Theater to CoB, I blast the shit. Double bass > rap crap fucking artificial bass. Faggot shit!! I'm in that mood now WROAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The mood to kill some gay faggot shit listening cockmunchers!!

SSJ4SephirothX said:
:lol: Thomas

Yeah dude.........I drive a minitruck. When you think of minitrucks you think of lowrider drivin', rap listening pieces of shit. Yes, the majority of fuckerfaces do. I, on the otherhand, have a better system in my shit than mostly everyone in this town, and I bump the double bass baby! Anything from Dream Theater to CoB, I blast the shit. Double bass > rap crap fucking artificial bass. Faggot shit!! I'm in that mood now WROAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The mood to kill some gay faggot shit listening cockmunchers!!

3 words: Train Of Thought

the last time i cranked the max bass and ALMOST max volume of my speakers here, i was on the kitchen doing some stuff to eat
the double bassdrum parts in it made my house SHAKE, and i'm NOT kidding :lol:
and it was a constant shake, the subwoofer was going VVVWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

and it ruled like hell! :headbang:

Tut Ankh Amon said:
3 words: Train Of Thought

the last time i cranked the max bass and ALMOST max volume of my speakers here, i was on the kitchen doing some stuff to eat
the double bassdrum parts in it made my house SHAKE, and i'm NOT kidding :lol:
and it was a constant shake, the subwoofer was going VVVWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

and it ruled like hell! :headbang:

hehe, cool :lol: