I have a new favorite beer...

ShadowLioness

\m/ \m/
Jan 3, 2002
Suburbs of Chicago
Visit site
Hey kiddies! I am home safe and sound from Houston (not that anyone cares, heh). Anywayz...I found a grrrreat beer down in Texas.....Shiner Bock....that's what I drank most of the time that I was down there...though I didn't have any on hand when I was doing my vocals......grrrrrr...coulda used it then I was fuckin' up so bad..anyhow...I gotta see if Binny's or some other place carries it around here...I think I am going through withdrawal....

~~~Fledgling alcoholic:D

Originally posted by ShadowLioness
Hey kiddies! I am home safe and sound from Houston (not that anyone cares, heh). Anywayz...I found a grrrreat beer down in Texas.....Shiner Bock....that's what I drank most of the time that I was down there...though I didn't have any on hand when I was doing my vocals......grrrrrr...coulda used it then I was fuckin' up so bad..anyhow...I gotta see if Binny's or some other place carries it around here...I think I am going through withdrawal....

When were you in Houston? And for what? Just curious, because I live down here.

And how can you like that donkey piss called beer? Shiner Bock is horrible. :) I know some people from the town where Shiner Bock is made, coicidentally called Shiner. Backwoods inbreds all the way.

My new favorite beer is Amber Bock.:D

Originally posted by Dreamlord

And how can you like that donkey piss called beer? Shiner Bock is horrible. :) I know some people from the town where Shiner Bock is made, coicidentally called Shiner. Backwoods inbreds all the way.

I was in Houston around Halloween...doing some vox for a metal band down there (it came out AWFUL in my opinion, long story). I'll be headin' down there again the first week of December. Anyway...like I always say to each their own!! I personally can think of a million other beers I would classify as "piss";)

I like strong ,bitter and delicious Heineken or Guinness.

Originally posted by ShadowLioness

Oh yeah. Shiner Bock is some damn tasty beer. Staple of my alcoholic diet.

Originally posted by Dreamlord

OK. Am I the only one to see that this reply reeks of irony?
Shiner Bock is piss, but your new fave is Amber Bock, by Michelob/Anheuser Busch? HAHAHAAAAA.

KIDDING.

Actually, of the mass-produced cheaper beers, Michelob is my favorite. Never had Shiner bock. Usually I'm into the small, local microbrews. Here's the motW Winter Brew thread, which have some great Holiday/Winter beers:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=60362

With all these posts, it only reiterates my point earlier...everyone's got their own tastes. What tastes like piss to one is the next person's jewel:D

As for that beer thread link...goddamn...I have a lot of beer to try... *runs to the store*

As I may have mentioned, I used to date a guy who brewed his own beer...with the holidays here and all it makes me remember that he made his own cranberry ale...damn was that good, light, but not too fruity...perfect dessert beer:D I may have to twist his arm and make him give me some:devil: