I have an official hater!

E-bortion said:
A-92623-1073330234.jpg

:worship:

Nightmarez said:
Dang, those were old threads. Haha, don't mind me by the way, I'm just a former poster gone lurker. :loco:
omg nightmarez! are you still listening to sadness will prevail every day? :D

@NAD Haha not every day, but I do pull it out occasionally. Usually one disc at a time because I hardly ever have time to sit and take it the godliness of that record all at once.

It's fall though and thanks to my +8 on lurking I have been listening to a lot of Songs of Moors. Also stuff like Explosions in the Sky and The Notwist.

Dark One said:
Oh man, I remember that, wasn't the dude's name commandante or something? They never did meet up at the show.

Yeah, that's right. That dude had a blog or something, and was a fucking terrorist. Yeah, that's right, a terrorist. Fuck him and his bearded Islamic fanaticism.

markgugs said:
Are you a faggot?

Bloody A, but that's not the point.

Last week you said French generally suck, so in return I say you generally suck. I'd love it if you took that as a compliment :)

(anyway just trying hard to have a cool custom title...)

Ellestin said:
Bloody A, but that's not the point.

Last week you said French generally suck, so in return I say you generally suck. I'd love it if you took that as a compliment :)

(anyway just trying hard to have a cool custom title...)

Well the French DO generally suck! :devil:

But I've met some cool French people who weren't pompous asses, so maybe you're ok. :p

teh win =
terroir_1.jpg

Notice the shit-brown layer on some of the cheese? They're tiny living organisms that develop after the cheese is left four months or so in a jar, preferably in a dark moist place. You can see them swarm like flies if you look with a magnifying glass. They help make the taste stronger and, let's face it, fouler. I'd eat them by the spoon :loco:

Ellestin said:
teh win =
terroir_1.jpg

Notice the shit-brown layer on some of the cheese? They're tiny living organisms that develop after the cheese is left four months or so in a jar, preferably in a dark moist place. You can see them swarm like flies if you look with a magnifying glass. They help make the taste stronger and, let's face it, fouler. I'd eat them by the spoon :loco:

I *like* cheese, and I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.