I have been devastatingly denied.

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
On the way home from work, I was thinking about how delicious it will be when I get there to pour a nice stiff glass of rum on the rocks and I was becoming excited at the prospect.

I get home and dilly-dally for too long, doing who knows what, ultimately only wasting time. Finally I realize I still haven't poured that drink I was thinking about. Once I remembered, full fledged excitement set in. HELL YES it would be soooo good.

Popped open the freezer. No ice to be found. FUCK.

Here I sit drinking a Long Hammer IPA and slamming shots of the rum instead while I wait for water to freeze to get my fix.

Just came home with a bottle of goat milk. I thought it would be THE new experience, but it almost tastes just like cow milk. No big difference. :Smug:

EDIT: For fellow seattleites I recommend Twin Brooks Creamery cow milk. That's the shit!! :D So fucking good.. (says the Milkaholic. lol)

I live alone. I would see that magnet, laugh, and say "yeah later." And it would only get done after I NEEDED it. Like right now!

Steph do you just drink it straight?

For the most part I'm not interested in drinking milk plain, but there have been times when I found it surprisingly refreshing and tasty.

Plus cereal rocks so hard.

I saw you post on facebook about rum and rootbeer yesterday and I have been wanting root beer ever since. I had a rootbeer dumdum earlier but it did not do the trick.

Funny you say that, I lived alone when I got that magnet. I did the same thing as you would too. heh.

I'm fond of any milk that comes in the cardboard cartons. It just tastes better in them.

I saw you post on facebook about rum and rootbeer yesterday and I have been wanting root beer ever since. I had a rootbeer dumdum earlier but it did not do the trick.

DUDE... in between getting home and making new ice, I went to the store for more root beer. I bought a warm two liter bottle. Now it's racing the ice to get cold in the freezer. It's either going to be a rum on the rocks or a rum with slightly cold root beer.

I can't hold out much longer.

DUDE... in between getting home and making new ice, I went to the store for more root beer. I bought a warm two liter bottle. Now it's racing the ice to get cold in the freezer. It's either going to be a rum on the rocks or a rum with slightly cold root beer.

I can't hold out much longer.

Tomorrow, I'll buy some root beer!

What kind of rum?

CaptainMorganPrivateStock.jpg

Steph do you just drink it straight?

For the most part I'm not interested in drinking milk plain, but there have been times when I found it surprisingly refreshing and tasty.

Plus cereal rocks so hard.
Yeah, I just drink it straight out of the bottle every day. Love it love it love it!! I think as a teenager I used to finish a gallon within 2 days. Now I drink more water than milk. I also frequently enjoy soy milk and chocolate milk. :loco:

Epic. You're a milk maniac :D

I also got one of these at the store:

071464306502.jpg

Ingredients:
Soymilk, Apple Juice from Concentrate (Water and Apple Juice Concentrate), Soy Protein Isolate, Natural Flavors, Cocoa, Calcium (Tricalcium Phosphate), Salt, Carrageenan, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin A (Vitamin A Palmitate), Vitamin D (Ergocalciferol), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).

Never had it, but I'm thinking it's going to kick ass.