I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

My Opeth vinyl bx set arrived!

opeth_box2.jpg

No new music recently. Did get these though (look away if you hate spiders):

AphonopelmaspNewRiverRRb.jpg

^New River Rust Rump/Aphonopelma sp. "New River" (x2)
AVTwinsb.jpg

^Martinique Pinktoe/Avicularia versicolor (x2)
GrammostolapulchraBrazilianBlackb.jpg

NhanduchromatusWhiteStripedBirdeate.jpg

Brachypelmasmithib.jpg

All in all it was: 2x Pink Toes, 2x New River RR, 2x Dopplegangers (Tiger Rump), 1x WS Birdeater, 1x Brazillian Black and one Mexican Red Knee.
All packaged up like this:
SlingsArrivalb.jpg

Still expecting a baby Chilean Rose and a Greenbottle Blue soon too. Mind the shameless advertising on the pots. I know where I ordered from, already! :Smug:
:zombie: Damn dude thats uh... a lot of spiders. Whatcha gonna do with all them spiders!?

:zombie: Damn dude thats uh... a lot of spiders. Whatcha gonna do with all them spiders!?
Feed 'em, watch them grow and moult and see their colours come out (some are blue/green and will turn bright pink and purple eventually, others look like common house spiders, but will turn jet black and grow to be the size of my hand, etc) - provided I haven't been ripped off and was actually given house spiders :lol: It's like having fish, but a bit less dull and far more rewarding.

It's really my girlfriend's hobby (she had 25 when growing up), but it always takes hold and becomes addictive. Even my mom is fascinated by them :headbang:

;) I want the white nocturnal graves one! And I think I'm gonna shoot for that Curing The Sane shirt from Portal.

I just got the new Devastator album, "The Summoning"...great metal in the vein of the old ones.

I just bought the Trench Hell hoodie oh and Hushy said he has one white Trench Hell guitars shirt left so you should email him if that interests you.

"We have a new split 7" out now with Assaulter also from Australia! Orders can be placed via this email!!! both bands recorded a new exclusive track for the 7" and done it in the same studio, on the same weekend... the 7" is limited to 1000 and on gate-fold black wax. It will arrive at out camp any day and orders are being taken get in quick as we have a limited amount,

IN YOUR EMAIL ORDER PLEASE STATE YOUR COUNTRY FOR POST PRICES!!!

Other Merch. I found ONE White "Guitars" shirt in XL if anyone wants to snap it up.

We also have

MLP + MCD repress of "Southern Cross Ripper
1 XL size hoddie "Thrashing Through Hell" (Only One Left)
1 L size hoddie "Thrashing Through Hell" (Only One Left)
1 S T-shirt "Thrashing Through Hell" (Only One Left)
2 size 8 Girl Shirts "Thrashing Through Hell"

Over and Out
H/.

TRENCH HELL/ASSAULTER Split 7" OUT NOW!!!

WEB HAUNT
www.trenchhell.com

PAYPAL -
southerncrossripper@hotmail.com"

Porcupine Tree - Ilosaarirock
100_4722.jpg
Got mine today, it had an extra disc included in a separate wallet sleeve, do you know why? I've only listened to part of the disc that is inside the digi so far. Is it faulty or something?

Also received today:
- ABSU - Absu CD
- NAGLFAR - Harvest CD/DVD
- OCTOBER TIDE - Rain Without End re-issue CD

Should receive some more stuff tomorrow.

Got mine today, it had an extra disc included in a separate wallet sleeve, do you know why? I've only listened to part of the disc that is inside the digi so far. Is it faulty or something?

Also received today:
- ABSU - Absu CD
- NAGLFAR - Harvest CD/DVD
- OCTOBER TIDE - Rain Without End re-issue CD

Should receive some more stuff tomorrow.

Yep, I think it is faulty. Check out PT's site. It explains it on there.

@MadTinus: Does the disc inside the digipack look exactly the same as the one in the plastic sleeve? I've yet to open my sealed digipack

The audio itself isn't bad, although how many live versions of Halo/Blackest Eyes/Open Car/Trains do we need?

@MadTinus: Does the disc inside the digipack look exactly the same as the one in the plastic sleeve? I've yet to open my sealed digipack

The audio itself isn't bad, although how many live versions of Halo/Blackest Eyes/Open Car/Trains do we need?
Yeah, the disc inside looks exactly the same, so be sure to keep them apart to remember which is the faulty one.

And you're right about those songs.. I'd have liked a live recording of the entire FoaBP album in its entirety, but that's gonne appear on the upcoming live DVD already. It's a nice bonus, that's for sure.

And you're right about those songs.. I'd have liked a live recording of the entire FoaBP album in its entirety, but that's gonne appear on the upcoming live DVD already. It's a nice bonus, that's for sure.

Yeah, the first time I saw on the FOABP tour was the same setlist as Ilosaarirock plus My Ashes, Sentimental, Sever, Drown with Me, Mellotron Scratch, Mother & Child Divided, and Half Light. Those are the songs I'd like to have been included on a live cd.