I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

Well it was still available on eBay two days ago...guys from kyrck productions should have some copies left so if you want it try there.

moonspellsigned.jpg

Awesome!!!

Don't know if any of you guys will be interested in such release but this is what i've received with todays post:

l_1f672a8ad4a24bc3863b7f03d4af8594.jpg

l_14b2afdac5564f02a45bb9c00cc15584.jpg

Ulver - Vargnatt !!! First time on CD.

There were 1000 copies released by Kyrck Productions, of which first 100 are limited edition A5 White Leatherbook. I am more than happy :kickass:

That's cool, and I hear this is an "official" release of the demo on CD. Not sure exactly what that means, but maybe they have Ulver's blessing to release a limited print of it?

How's the sound quality?

Well, it means that if there were any other, then they are unofficial. The sound is just awesome !!!!! I heard the vinyl and the cassette version and I have to say that sound quality of the CD is just superb :zombie:

Well, it means that if there were any other, then they are unofficial. The sound is just awesome !!!!! I heard the vinyl and the cassette version and I have to say that sound quality of the CD is just superb :zombie:

That's great news! When I first saw these on Ebay a couple weeks ago I figured it was just another bootleg, but now that I know it's an "official" release of their demo I'm pretty excited about it. Sure it's not Ulver's best material, but it's nice to finally have the demo on CD and not have it sound like garbage (like that bootleg Ulver/Immortal CD that went around years ago).

:heh:Been album shopping.
Obscurant - Lifeform Dead
theend.jpg

Unmoored - Indefinte soul extension
theend5.jpg

Angel Blake - The Descended
theend4.jpg

Soulfallen - Grave new World
theend3.jpg

Virgin Black - Requiem Fortissimo
theend1.jpg

Plus these Second hand albums
theend2.jpg

No new music recently. Did get these though (look away if you hate spiders):

AphonopelmaspNewRiverRRb.jpg

^New River Rust Rump/Aphonopelma sp. "New River" (x2)
AVTwinsb.jpg

^Martinique Pinktoe/Avicularia versicolor (x2)
GrammostolapulchraBrazilianBlackb.jpg

NhanduchromatusWhiteStripedBirdeate.jpg

Brachypelmasmithib.jpg

All in all it was: 2x Pink Toes, 2x New River RR, 2x Dopplegangers (Tiger Rump), 1x WS Birdeater, 1x Brazillian Black and one Mexican Red Knee.
All packaged up like this:
SlingsArrivalb.jpg

Still expecting a baby Chilean Rose and a Greenbottle Blue soon too. Mind the shameless advertising on the pots. I know where I ordered from, already! :Smug:

Yeah!!!That spiders are a really fucked up thing!!!

I have received in the last week:
2009-04-0220-43-13.jpg

Music:

Machetazo - Sinfonías del terror ciego LP one of the best old school grind/death acts in the world, and paying homage to the Blind Dead film saga!!
Molested - Blod Draum LP reedition by galgesntrang, awesome and obscure death metal, amazing band!!
Mastodon - Crack The Skye CD/DVD It's their most melodic and progressive album until now, the DVD is quite ejoyable too.
Demilich - Nespithe LP - Xtreem music reedited this jewel past month, this record is mandatory in the collection of every death metal fan.

And the books:
Cabal by Clive Barker, one of the best books I've ever read in my life. Tired of waiting for a new release, I had to buy this from a second hand shop.

Spanish edition of Game Of Thrones, by George R. R. Martin, this damn book is addictive, I can't stop reading!!!

Yeah!!!That spiders are a really fucked up thing!!!

I have received in the last week:
2009-04-0220-43-13.jpg

Music:

Machetazo - Sinfonías del terror ciego LP one of the best old school grind/death acts in the world, and paying homage to the Blind Dead film saga!!
Molested - Blod Draum LP reedition by galgesntrang, awesome and obscure death metal, amazing band!!
Mastodon - Crack The Skye CD/DVD It's their most melodic and progressive album until now, the DVD is quite ejoyable too.
Demilich - Nespithe LP - Xtreem music reedited this jewel past month, this record is mandatory in the collection of every death metal fan.

And the books:
Cabal by Clive Barker, one of the best books I've ever read in my life. Tired of waiting for a new release, I had to buy this from a second hand shop.

Spanish edition of Game Of Thrones, by George R. R. Martin, this damn book is addictive, I can't stop reading!!!
Demilich + Molested LPs = :OMG::OMG::OMG::cool:

Something veeeeeeeeeery RARE is coming to me...I'll post some pictures as soon as I receive it (hopefully tomorrow) :)

Mitochondrion - Archaeaeon cd
Disforterror - Impalement And Holocaust Stench cd
Villains - Lifecode Of Decadence cd and vinyl
Bloody Sign - The 3rd Escape 7 inch
Apocalypse Command - S/T 7 inch