I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

nuclearblast1.jpg

nuclearblast2.jpg

nuclearblast3.jpg

nuclearblast.jpg

Do you wear all these shirts or do you only collect them ? Too bad you can't listen to them :)

Man am I glad you guys reminded me about the defective PT disc. I got an email a while ago about it but forgot. I just had to dig through three bags of garbage to find it and I cook so it was rather nasty. Tomorrow morning the garbage man would have ran off with it :(

Well, it means that if there were any other, then they are unofficial. The sound is just awesome !!!!! I heard the vinyl and the cassette version and I have to say that sound quality of the CD is just superb :zombie:

Wow you weren't kidding about the sound-quality on the Ulver demo! I just received my copy in the mail and I'm blown away as it's way better than I expected. After all these years I can FINALLY listen to this demo in high quality clean sound, without tape hiss or vinyl pops and scratches. For years all I had were crappy MP3 cassette dubs which were horrible, then a few years ago MP3s from the vinyl which were better but still not all that great. But this CD they finally got the demo to sound great. I'm surprised no one did this sooner...I mean it's Ulver, not some unknown band.

Well worth the $ for any Ulver fan, so anybody else interested in getting one act fast before they're out of print!

Wow you weren't kidding about the sound-quality on the Ulver demo! I just received my copy in the mail and I'm blown away as it's way better than I expected. After all these years I can FINALLY listen to this demo in high quality clean sound, without tape hiss or vinyl pops and scratches. For years all I had were crappy MP3 cassette dubs which were horrible, then a few years ago MP3s from the vinyl which were better but still not all that great. But this CD they finally got the demo to sound great. I'm surprised no one did this sooner...I mean it's Ulver, not some unknown band.

Well worth the $ for any Ulver fan, so anybody else interested in getting one act fast before they're out of print!

Ulver is my favourite band !!!! I love them for the first black metal albums and for their metamorphosis into more sophisticated sounds. It's pure Genius :cool:

DSC00992.jpg

DSC00993.jpg

DSC00994.jpg

:dopey:also bought albums
Pandemonium and The Morningside
DSC00995.jpg

Soulfallen and Before the Rain
DSC00996.jpg

Majestic downfall and Torchbearer
DSC00998.jpg

Just got the new Teitanblood and Villains albums the past week...and Doom Snake Cult "LSD" tape ....and Anatomia demo 10"...

Should get these on Monday:
Begrime Exemious "Set Ablaze The Kingdom of Abraham"
Burial Hordes "Devotion to Unholy Creed"
Demogorgon "Christ is a Lie"
Embrace of Thorns "For I See Death In Their Eyes"
Father Befouled "Profano Ad Regnum"
Tribulation "The Horror"
Gospel of the Horns "Sinners/Monuments of Impurity"
Vanhelgd "Cult of Lazarus"
Dead Congregation / Hatespawn split 7"
Assaulter "Salvation Like Destruction"
Burial Hordes "War, Revenge and Total Annihilation"
Insanity "Chronicles Of The Cursed"
Teitanblood "Black Putrescence Of Evil"

I have been getting more metal than I know what to do with...but life is good :)

My birthday was today, and I got some pretty cool things. Including:

Bane Of Isildur CD signed & Bane hoodie
Bane0021.jpg

Bane0031.jpg

Atomizer - Songs Of Slaughter - Songs Of Sacrifice 7"
atomize.jpg

Mournful Congregation / Stone Wings split 10"
MournWings.jpg

Sunk Loto - Between Birth And Death vinyl
2 more Death Note DVDs with collectible figures (makes the total 5 now)
COD 4

and more to come (from ebay)

:ill:i've been shopping like a crazy bitch:ill:
DSC01030.jpg

Lunarsea - Rourte code selector. Alley - The Weed.
Samael - Reign of Light. Dark the Suns - Alle ends in silence.
Sun of the Sleepless/ Nachtmahr. The Void - Vision of the truth.
DSC01031.jpg

Forest of shadows - Six waves of woe.
Withering - Gospel of madness. Yearing - Merging into landscapes.
In Mourning - Shrouded Divine. Poisonblack - Luststaindeddespair.
DSC01032.jpg

DSC01033.jpg

Ablaze in hatred -Deceptive Awareness