I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

n2002.jpg

This sounds so fucking sweet on wax!!!

No pictures, but the last CDs I got in the mail were:

Kreator - Coma of Souls
Watchtower - Energetic Disassembly
Nuclear Assault - Game Over
Dark Angel - We Have Arrived (completing the collection!)
Sabbat - Dreamweaver (Reflections of Our Yesterdays) (the best of the bunch - Sabbat rules)

Nice! How do you like the album?

I'm pissed at myself for putting off listening to it...well I gave it a weak listen...but I heard some songs off of it about a month ago and was like...fuck!!! This is old school Unanimated with the right Dissection influence, straightforward, not complex. Glad I was able to get the vinyl version...very sexy gatefold and thick vinyl...I have to rearrange my albums of the year...that's definitely up there.

How is that Goddefied single btw?

I'm pissed at myself for putting off listening to it...well I gave it a weak listen...but I heard some songs off of it about a month ago and was like...fuck!!! This is old school Unanimated with the right Dissection influence, straightforward, not complex. Glad I was able to get the vinyl version...very sexy gatefold and thick vinyl...I have to rearrange my albums of the year...that's definitely up there.
Yeah, it's a good album, darker and less 'sweet' melodies.
How is that Goddefied single btw?
I have not listened to it yet, not that I'm not curious, but I don't really 'trust' my vinyl player, I'm afraid it will damage my records. I'll have to have it checked out.