I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

Got some shit through the post the other day:

cube30x_front.jpg

(30w Roland Cube)

boss_sd-1_0805_fdd.jpg

(use your imagination)

memory-boy.jpg

(mmmhm!:headbang:)

Havent really been back since christmast(hard drive puked out, but got a new one for christmas). Also lost my camera when i was out of town so i can't take pictures but here is my christmas haul for music:

Ulver-shadows of the sun/perdition city/Blood inside/perdition city T-shirt
Virgin black-Sombre Romantic
Agalloch-Pale folklore/"Agalloch" Hoodie/The silence of forgotten landscapes(DVD)/The mantle T-shirt
Bloodbath-Nightmares made flesh/The Fathomless Mastery
Gorgoroth-Black Mass 2004 DVD
Saturnus-for the loveless lonely nights
Katatonia-NitND vinyl/NitND american release(i now own all three versions haha)
Wolves in the throne room-The two hunters(cd/vinyl/ AND shirt, i kinda love the album :p)
My Dying Bride-The Dreadful hours
Dodheimsgard-Supervillain outcast
Ghost Brigade-Isolation songs
Opeth-Still life jewel case(i only had the digi book re-issue)
Akercocke-Chorozone
Rammstein-Liebe Ist for alle da

I also got anthony bourdain's biography, Assassin's creed 2(xbox 360), a street fighter 4 snuggie, pushing daisies season 2 on blu ray, district 9 on blu ray, some booze.

Played the GoW3 demo on mi PsTre. If you played the others then you've played this one except it's in HD. Outdated as a motha.

if you loved the first GOW, you'll probably love the second, i wouldnt say either one is better, the second one has more magic, more weapons, levels are just as massive and epic. combat is just as good, probably has more combos. and it advances the story

although if you get around to it id suggest playing on hard, otherwise you'll beat it in no time

Edit: also the ending sent a chill up my spine it was so epic

I ordered this because it has the GOD OF WAR III Demo on it for PS3...unfortunately it was somehow sent to my moms because my paypal account has her address in it from buying her christmas shit...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCylj25pq18

Ive yet to play the demo, i havent beat the first or second. Gonna borrow the collection for ps3 from my friend and beat them before 3 drops. But it was just a bonus to me, cause for me District 9 was hands down the best movie of last year.

killerscore.jpg

Blasphemophagher - For Chaos, Obscurity and Desolation DH
Ares Kingdom - Incendiary DH
Sigh - Scenes From Hell
W.A.I.L. - Wisdom Through Agony into Illumination and Lunacy
Judas Priest - Defenders Of The Faith
Judas Priest - Sin After Sin
Mythos - Moulded In Clay (Clear Vinyl)
Vasaeleth - Adorned & Iridescent

No wonder I'm broke...

Over the last few weeks,

Flight to Poznan
Flight to Berlin
Signed first edition copy of Richard Dawkins' new book, The Greatest Show on Earth
Tree of Life T-Shirt (The Evolutionary nerd in me had to buy it!)
Epiphone Les Paul Midnight (Limited to 500)

Vinyl
Jerry Cantrell - Boggy Depot
Om - God is Good
Om - Pilgrimage
Iron and Wine - The Sea and the Rhythm
Alice in Chains - Dirt

Well, it's not really a 'treasure' but I just got a letter from the AARP asking me to join by February 12th with a unique access card that doubled as a temporary membership card.

I'm 23 by the way.

american association of retired people?

Also, not recieved yet, and it will not come through mail, but yesterday i ordered a PRS SE Custom 24 black with tremolo.
Also i think i will buy a bugera 333-212 to go with it.