I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

^:(

life depraved, i want your vinyl collection, i wish i had the cash to keep up with you.

lately ive just been trying to get in some of the rare stuff i missed out on

this summer im trying to get the mantle-agalloch and ulver shadows of the sun on vinyl :) (hint hint to anyone reading this)

img1343h.jpg

:kickass:

^:(

life depraved, i want your vinyl collection, i wish i had the cash to keep up with you.

lately ive just been trying to get in some of the rare stuff i missed out on

this summer im trying to get the mantle-agalloch and ulver shadows of the sun on vinyl :) (hint hint to anyone reading this)

Work extra hours...and look for the best bargains. I've done this for the past 7-8 years since I got my first vinyl record from an Impaled contest :) But one has to be truly dedicated to the almighty wax. I don't buy cds much anymore, maybe once every couple months unless it's only on cd. My setup for my vinyls is so sweet that I'm just getting everything that I have on cd, on vinyl. Patience is key too, those hard to find records will show up sooner or later...check peoples vinyl lists on metal archives, and vinyl/metal/etc...forums.

ever need help, send message to 7"ep.

So I lied about getting the new Burzum...but after 2-3 listens I found it to be a good return to form, and a solid Burzum album....time to crack open a few beers and enjoy these sweet sounds

l_70f15f148ce9464291ddca5609352738.jpg

Checked that album out on youtube.. apparently all that talk about black metal being no music he'd want to make and the guitar being a non-aryan instrument didn't stop him making some more black metal. So at least he has still enough braincells to see what people would buy ^^

Work extra hours...and look for the best bargains. I've done this for the past 7-8 years since I got my first vinyl record from an Impaled contest :) But one has to be truly dedicated to the almighty wax. I don't buy cds much anymore, maybe once every couple months unless it's only on cd. My setup for my vinyls is so sweet that I'm just getting everything that I have on cd, on vinyl. Patience is key too, those hard to find records will show up sooner or later...check peoples vinyl lists on metal archives, and vinyl/metal/etc...forums.

ever need help, send message to 7"ep.

cool thanks for the advice, i've been collecting vinyl for a couple years now, i also rarely buy cd's anymore, maybe once a year, oddly enough there's a good post rock/weird record shop in town, i dont know how hes been in business so long haha, not that im complaining

Are these things official? Is the sound on par with the covers? Who sells them? And who on earth buys them?

Bullshit russian bootlegs. They aren't even the complete songs either. And the more people buy these things then it will just turn into a collecting frenzy and in 5 years people will end up buying them for $50.

Someone find the seller and crucify him.

^this

I just bought them as a curiosity. It's something different to the usual.

wow....man, where have you ordered such a ****? =) Indeed, I see russian letters (though it's something meaningless in there I guess)... but I never thought that somebody here produces such crappy bootlegs, vinyl especially 0_0

back when i was little i remember people used to send sound-grams like that in the soviet union...they recorded themselves in some post shop on a flexible piece of plastic or something and then mail it to their friends or family(that was around 1988) and the reciever would put it on the record player and listen. I remeber the quality of the recording itself was quite shitty comparing to music records i had at home.
Since most phones were tapped by the party, it was a nice way to let relatives hear you.