I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

looking at the last months of preorders here, mine will probably arrive somewhere around midsummer..
men ja e int bitter.

Truth dude. I am pretty sure i was the last fucking person on the planet to receive their PRE ORDERED NItND. My friend across the country got it, and somebody on the eastern seaboard got it as well, apparently burning shed hates the midwest north america.

But oh wait, i got my single in no time at all, it shipped friday morning and i got it today so thats awesome.

2010-03-17131247.jpg

Super-Jewel-Case huh? I honestly assumed it would come in a Digipak like their previous singles for The Great Cold Distance, but a Super-Jewel-Case is fine too.

Thanks for the pic!

My thoughts exactly. When i opened it my first words were "wow a super jewel? I expected a digi....but its fine"

I really enjoy super jewels a lot actually, but i dunno i guess a digi just seems fitting for a single.

Yer welcome on the pic as well!

l_6e07ccc982fa41ceb12ac3c2f4c80a54.jpg

Hexx - Quest For Sanity green 12"
Recipients Of Death - S/T 12"
Pagan Altar - Judgement Of The Dead (Stunning release!!!) 12"
Hirax - 1984 demo 7"
Encoffination - Temples Descend Below The Earth 7"
Blasphemophagher - For Chaos, Obscurity, and Desolation orange 12"

And I'm not even broke yet! haha, paycheck tomorrow too...life is pretty cool atm.

Just got this today!!

2010-03-18201806.jpg

Pic is meh quality....But i got the eyes filled in red, gonna get them outlined better in a few wks when it heals up. Also going to get more black mixed in for more detail.

Just got this today!!

[huge image removed for placesaving]

Pic is meh quality....But i got the eyes filled in red, gonna get them outlined better in a few wks when it heals up. Also going to get more black mixed in for more detail.

I am desperately trying to see what that is, but honestly, it looks like... an upside down red alien with a huge butt and no head??

I received a few nice things:
Opeth - Still Day Beneath The Sun (7" Gray, 1/150)
Morbid Angel - Formulas Fatal to Flesh (2xLP, Lava Colour, 1/100)

And of course, The Longest Year EP...

^woh wtf!!! still day grey

i have to ask where the fuck you found that and for how much hahaha, ive only seen maybe 2 on ebay (but i stopped looking after i got black)

^woh wtf!!! still day grey

i have to ask where the fuck you found that and for how much hahaha, ive only seen maybe 2 on ebay (but i stopped looking after i got black)

Ebay... and it was very expensive... but as a collector I was looking for it for long time, I finally got it, and it's amazing