I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

Heard mainly good reports from Windows users on 7, but then again I'm sure most were just happy to see Vista go.

Not sure the import prices, but here you could have gotten a Dell with Intel i5 Quad Core, 6GB of Ram, and the same graphics card for a little under what you payed.

ok oddly enough i was just looking at that exact same PC for when my income tax return comes in.

how does it run?:) i hear dells are either great or bricks, and ive had both sorts of luck in the past haha.

all i know is that if you have more than 3GB of RAM it's pointless to have a 32bit windows installed on your machine.
I think there's some sort of a patch for win7 and vista(yuck) but no patch for xp. you can always install a 64bit windows but not all programs are supported.

So I got this beast today... If you dont know who this man is go and listen to the Ricky Gervais audiobooks. Karl Pilkington is awsome.

DSC00243.jpg

all i know is that if you have more than 3GB of RAM it's pointless to have a 32bit windows installed on your machine.
I think there's some sort of a patch for win7 and vista(yuck) but no patch for xp. you can always install a 64bit windows but not all programs are supported.

Yeah, this is true. I have 64bit Windows 7 which does awesomely. Need to get another 2gb and I'll be laughing.

I got these yesterday:
002.jpg

Agalloch - The Compendium Archive #94/250
Agalloch - From Which This Oak white vinyl (test pressing) /6

rvzgk1.jpg

Received the copy of The Compendium Archive in a trade from a guy who lives in Greece. Apparently he attended the Agalloch shows in Romania and picked up an extra copy. What's funny is that this CD went from Portland, OR to Romania, to Greece and now back to the Seattle area 5 hours away from Portland. What a trip! Behind the Compendium Archive is a From Which This Oak test pressing on white vinyl I bought recently. This test pressing is limited to 6 copies.

^ awwww fuck no way, you have a knack for finding rare agalloch, i didnt even know the released the compendium on vinyl......do you have any info on it? like how old it is or anything

i managed to pick up FWoTO in the limited quantity with the slipmat, but damn man, that is a nice test pressing

The Compendium Archive has only been released on CD, which is what the picture is of. The vinyl behind it is the From Which Test pressing (the guy who sold it to me gave me an extra sleeve he had, otherwise the test pressings don't have sleeves). Sorry for the confusion. Congrats on the From Which w/slipmat, I just recently got one of those in a trade, took me FOREVER to get one.

i didn't even know that Agalloch cd was out there

Yeah, the band brought 250 copies of it to Romania and exclusively sold them during two shows there. I'd expect a copy to go up on ebay soon for some crazy price. I ended up trading my extra copy of the Ashes Against the Grain wooden box I bought when it was released from The End.