I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

l_070c1fd256ce4e8695abcc24f200e245.jpg

Necromass - Mysteria Mystica Zothyriana
Belial - Wisdom Of Darkness/Live In Finland
Gammacide - Victims Of Science
Saint Vitus - Live 2LP
Saturnalia Temple - S/T ep

Since I'm pretty sure most people here don't know many of the bands I listen to, I posted links to their music if you click on the bands name. I'll do this from now on, since I think this stuff is just killer.

I love how Kreation records buys bulk bootleg shirts and sells them for a few bucks more than the actual bootleggers. (not the agalloch ones)

Kreation's prices are high on everything lol. I've met and talked to the owner and he's a good dude and stores like this around my area are very few and far between. I hope they stick around.

I got these yesterday.

Red Sparowes - The Fear Is Excruciating, But Therein Lies the Answer
The Office: The complete box set (UK ofc)
Extras: Season one and two

DSC00255.jpg

It's too bad The End doesn't have the October Tide on black /111. Glad I still ordered mine from Northern Silence for an extra $10 with shipping and everything, I think its worth it.

It's too bad The End doesn't have the October Tide on black /111. Glad I still ordered mine from Northern Silence for an extra $10 with shipping and everything, I think its worth it.

I think the splatters compliment the album cover, plus I'm just happy to get the album on vinyl anyways...I could care less if it was pink.

My old system could run crysis :p

I ordered all the parts at once yeah. As for the CPU I dunno. I've always liked AMD chips, never had any problems and they're more reasonably priced compared to Intel - which is a huge factor for me. To clarify; it's a duel core :p

Not to be a jerk, but $900 seems a little high for an dual core AMD-based system with only an HD 5570 in it.

l_8ce93c6c1c2749a7b22425eb613dfc89.jpg

EPITAPH: MCMXC - MCMXCII 2-LP set (Amber)
l_596aea202bfa448b81049e0bb3f59fb2.jpg

PAN-THY-MONIUM: .....Dawn & Dream II LP (Gold)
AUTHORIZE: The Source of Dominion GF 2 LP (Blue)
l_a888e8da828441ce988b47ffcd424f2a.jpg

Slaughter - Nocturnal Karnage (Chainsaw Edition)
Children Of Technology - It's Time To Face The Doomsday (Nuke'em High Edition)