I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

It will be a trade...I have some stuff people would pretty much trade their kids for, hehe. But for me with paying for a release...if I want it that bad, then the price doesn't matter as along as its not like outrageous. Never paid more than 50-60$ for a single lp. I have gotten very lucky the past few years so I'm not complaining.

hails

The Cure - High 12", Lovesong 12"
Dali's Car - The Waking Hour LP
Ride - Chelsea Girl 12"
Siouxsie and the Banshees - Dear Prudence 12"
New Order - 1281-1982 FACTUS 8 12"
The Sisters of Mercy - Body and Soul 12"

Hello, vinyl lovers!

Reading your conversation about pressings quality, I wanted to ask some things about some vinyls.

I'm interested what level of quality are the pressings for recent Peaceville issues/reissues of Paradise Lost (Shades Of God, Icon, Draconian Times, One Second), Anathema (Judgement, A Fine Day To Exit, A Natual Disaster, We're Here Because We're Here), Katatonia (Viva Emptiness).... I'm interested about sound quality, vinyl quality, artwork/pictures quality...

Also interested in quality of those Dead Can Dance reissues.

And what are the quality of Century Media vinyl pressings?

Thanks!

Can't help you with those specific ones, but the Darkthrone, My Dying Bride, Katatonia, Autopsy...etc vinyls that were put out in the last few years are killer in all aspects. Great sound, great packaging. So I would suspect the same treatment for the others.

The Century Media, like I said above, are on the spot too. Don't hesitate to pick them up. Century Media even has a summer sale going on now, plus with the army code, you get some good savings.

Hope that helps you out!!!

Also Svart Records might have some stuff you need, they have a sale going on right now...orders over 99 euro get free world wide shipping. Take advantage.

hail satan66669

Hello, vinyl lovers!

Reading your conversation about pressings quality, I wanted to ask some things about some vinyls.

I'm interested what level of quality are the pressings for recent Peaceville issues/reissues of Paradise Lost (Shades Of God, Icon, Draconian Times, One Second), Anathema (Judgement, A Fine Day To Exit, A Natual Disaster, We're Here Because We're Here), Katatonia (Viva Emptiness).... I'm interested about sound quality, vinyl quality, artwork/pictures quality...

Also interested in quality of those Dead Can Dance reissues.

And what are the quality of Century Media vinyl pressings?

Thanks!

Dear vinyl lover,
All of the above are top notch sound and presentation quality.
Specially the Peaceville vinyls and the Dead Can Dance Re-issues.
I know for sure that the Dead Can Dance Boxsets I & II from Vinyl180 UK are remastered from the original analogue tapes and are approved by Brendan Perry himself for sound and layouts.
So don't miss out.
Hope this helps. Cheers!

New stuff!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/12/dscn0431a.jpg/

dimmu borgir - enthrone darkness triumphant
dimmu borgir - death cult armageddon
dimmu borgir - purtianic euphoric misanthrophia
dimmu borgir - in sorte diaboli (they sure like 3 word titles..)
satyricon - now, diabolical
dredg - el cielo
rob zombie - past, present and future
ghost brigade - the fire
arch enemy - doomsday machine
anathema - falling deeper
anathema - where you there? DVD
rebuild of evangelion 2.22

I also had Decemberunderground by AFI, but that was so terrible even for poprock standards I left it behind.

100_0739.jpg

100_0740.jpg

Can't really go wrong with any Riot. Thundersteel and Fire Down Under definitely being the best though. They have a new album coming out soon with the Thundersteel lineup!!!

A Nuclear Blast fix

Witchery - Don't Fear the Reaper LP Orange (no labels) Night of the vinyl dead

Witchery-A.jpg

Some good art direction here

Witchery-B.jpg

Bethlehem - Stonkfitzchen miniLP

Bethlehem-S.jpg

Sinister - Hate LP Yellow ltd.150

Sinister-Hate.jpg

Sinister - Legacy of Ashes LP

Sinister-Legacy.jpg

Necrophobic - Darkside LP Blue
Necrophobic - Nocturnal Silence LP Purple

Necrophobic-Darkside.jpg

Necrophobic-Nocturnal.jpg

Can't help you with those specific ones, but the Darkthrone, My Dying Bride, Katatonia, Autopsy...etc vinyls that were put out in the last few years are killer in all aspects. Great sound, great packaging. So I would suspect the same treatment for the others.

The Century Media, like I said above, are on the spot too. Don't hesitate to pick them up. Century Media even has a summer sale going on now, plus with the army code, you get some good savings.

Hope that helps you out!!!

Also Svart Records might have some stuff you need, they have a sale going on right now...orders over 99 euro get free world wide shipping. Take advantage.

hail satan66669

Dear vinyl lover,
All of the above are top notch sound and presentation quality.
Specially the Peaceville vinyls and the Dead Can Dance Re-issues.
I know for sure that the Dead Can Dance Boxsets I & II from Vinyl180 UK are remastered from the original analogue tapes and are approved by Brendan Perry himself for sound and layouts.
So don't miss out.
Hope this helps. Cheers!

Hey, thank you very much for your detailed answers :wave: This will help me. Looking forward to buy those vinyls now.

Cheers!

seasonsofmist.jpg

Old Silver Key - Tales of Wanderings
VNV Nation - Automatic
Woods of Desolation - Torn Beyond Reason
Lantlos - Neon.
Mørker - Høstmaker.
Amesoeurs - Amesoeurs