I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

hailz...past month scores including a new cartridge

100_0633.jpg

100_0636.jpg

100_0637.jpg

100_0638.jpg

100_0639.jpg

Nice score on the Opeth albums....do they sound good? Same for the Burzum one, I remember BoB getting a ton of shit for their first releases for shit quality all round including the sound...my 2010 version of Hvis Lyset Tar Oss sounds pretty good but the artwork is still just a lame CD cover scanned and blown up to pixxelated glory

Nice score on the Opeth albums....do they sound good? Same for the Burzum one, I remember BoB getting a ton of shit for their first releases for shit quality all round including the sound...my 2010 version of Hvis Lyset Tar Oss sounds pretty good but the artwork is still just a lame CD cover scanned and blown up to pixxelated glory

These Opeth issues sound fantastic. Proper vinyl. Too bad Displeased didn't make gatefolds for them. The Back On Black issues are shit even though they're color and gatefolds.

Burzum first press on BOB sounds allright but could have been better. I guess the re-presses are better. I know Filosofem the last re-press is just incredible.

-
Went on a shopping spree

Spree3.jpg

Manowar - Triumph of Steeeeeeeeeeeeel 2LP Red vinyl BOB
Entombed Serpent Saints 2LP BOB
Enslaved - Hordanes Land Gatefold PIC LP Blut&Eisel

Spree2.jpg

Cathedral - The VIIth Coming 2LP Vinyl Maniacs
Cathedral - Echoes Of Dirges From The Nave 1991 LP Bootleg
Cathedral - Twilight Songs 7" Red
Decapitated - Organic Hallucinosis LP Grey Earache

Spree1.jpg

Cocteau Twins - Head Over Heels / Sunburst & Snowblind 2LP Vinyl180
PJ Harvey - Let England Shake LP
Twilight - Monument To Time End 2LP Southern Lord
Solefald - Red For Fire 2LP BOB

Not too shabby for a day in the city...

100_0654.jpg

100_0693.jpg

For you Swedish DM bastards out there...get that Sarcasm box set...Some of the best Swedish DM I've ever heard. I'm sure there's tons more gems out there too.

where'd you order the sarcasm box set from?

I pre-ordered the Agalloch "Marrow Of The Spirit" LP, which should be shipping soon.

Hells Headbangers...but you can get it from Blood Harvest too.

Thanks. Any other recommendations from Blood Harvest? Haven't heard of most of those bands (specifically looking for vinyl). I figure ordering a bit more might make the shipping worthwhile.

Father Befouled if you like Incantation style DM. Grave Desecrator if you're into the South American style Black Metal. Infinitum Obscure are similar to Dissection's early works with a The Chasm touch. Bastard Priest is a more Crusty/Punk approach to Swedish DM. The Blasphemy, Conqueror, Dead Congregation, D666, Messiah reissues, Mythos, Necrodeath lps are essential. Kerasphorus is also really killer...it has Pete Helmkamp from Order From Chaos/Angelcorpse....intense stuff.

Hope that helps!

Good stuff. Thanks a lot.

Ended up ordering:

1 x NECRODEATH into the macabre LP
1 x MYTHOS pain amplifier LP
1 x SARCASM Never After... 3x12"LP
1 x INFINITUM OBSCURE sub atris caelis LP
1 x BLASPHEMY Gods Of War / Blood Upon The Altar DoLP

Excellent choices!! Lemme know what you think of those when you get some listens in.

Some goodies from the past two days:

100_0711.jpg

Waited about a year and a half for that Interment vinyl and the 2nd side has a dent in the wax on the first song and the 3rd song has scratches...now I have to wait for a replacement...

Those West Wall cds are excellent. If you enjoy Bolt Thrower I suggest them. (The lyrics might make a few people cry though)