I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

New shirts, from the US

shirts.jpg

Also just got my Pedaltrain JR, so I completed my pedalboard yay!

pedaltrain.jpg

Edit: oops sorry about the size

Zowi said:
Yeah, ok, except that you're fucking hypocritical. Please change your avatar if you really mean it. ;)

& Add scientology.

Damn, you're right, I didn't think of that. The South Park character creator didn't have much good images to put on the shirt, so I just put something there.

I agree, scientology should be there. But since I'm not that good in modifying images, I'll leave it be for now.

This thread is getting way off-topic...

Hevimees said:
Damn, you're right, I didn't think of that. The South Park character creator didn't have much good images to put on the shirt, so I just put something there.

I agree, scientology should be there. But since I'm not that good in modifying images, I'll leave it be for now.

This thread is getting way off-topic...

scientology is not a religion
it's a fraud.
You have to pay to be a member...

MadTinus said:
I'll be able to post some new treasures again tonight :).
I acquired yesterday:

- AT THE GATES - With Fear I Kiss The Burning Darkness LP
- AT THE GATES - Terminal Spirit Disease LP
- EUCHARIST - A Velvet Creation LP
- PARADISE LOST - Lost Paradise LP
- PARADISE LOST - As I Die MLP
- CARNAGE - Dark Recollections original US-press CD

Pics later, maybe.

paradoxile said:
scientology is not a religion
it's a fraud.
You have to pay to be a member...

Yes, that's true, it's a fraud created to make money. But I've understood that they market themselves as a religion.

If I remember correctly they at least had the status of a religion in the US, but I'm not sure what the situation is nowadays.

MadTinus said:
I acquired yesterday:

- AT THE GATES - With Fear I Kiss The Burning Darkness LP
- AT THE GATES - Terminal Spirit Disease LP
- EUCHARIST - A Velvet Creation LP
- PARADISE LOST - Lost Paradise LP
- PARADISE LOST - As I Die MLP
- CARNAGE - Dark Recollections original US-press CD

Pics later, maybe.

:OMG:

Hevimees said:
Yes, that's true, it's a fraud created to make money. But I've understood that they market themselves as a religion.

If I remember correctly they at least had the status of a religion in the US, but I'm not sure what the situation is nowadays.

I'm aware of that...
I do want to read L Ron Hubbard's book to understand exactly what scientology is based on...I have a way of seeing which parts in theological theories are real(the words of god) and which are bullshit(the words of man) by tapping to a higher power through meditation.

from the things I was told about scientology there are a lot of things that are real but scientology gives it a bogus and irrational explanation as do most religions to paranormal phenomena.