I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

paradoxile said:
I'm aware of that...
I do want to read L Ron Hubbard's book to understand exactly what scientology is based on...I have a way of seeing which parts in theological theories are real(the words of god) and which are bullshit(the words of man) by tapping to a higher power through meditation.

from the things I was told about scientology there are a lot of things that are real but scientology gives it a bogus and irrational explanation as do most religions to paranormal phenomena.

If you really want to know what scientology is about, see the website http://www.xenu.net/

I honestly think that everything about scientology is bullshit. Even if there is a supreme being, be it God or whatever you want to call it, scientology has absolutely nothing to do with it.

MadTinus said:
I acquired yesterday:

- AT THE GATES - With Fear I Kiss The Burning Darkness LP
- AT THE GATES - Terminal Spirit Disease LP
- EUCHARIST - A Velvet Creation LP
- PARADISE LOST - Lost Paradise LP
- PARADISE LOST - As I Die MLP
- CARNAGE - Dark Recollections original US-press CD

Pics later, maybe.

About a year ago I visited a local flea-market where someone had put approximately 100 LPs for sale. From there I found:

-Paradise Lost: As I Die MLP
-Paradise Lost: Shades of God LP
-Paradise Lost: Gothic LP
-Amorphis: Tales from the Thousand Lakes LP (a pretty blue one)

If I remember correctly the price was 5€ each. That was a good day :) Too bad someone snatched My Dying Bride's As The Flower Withers LP just before I got a chance to see what was in that pile.

hugot said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!this is my one and only treasure right now:

Imagen026.jpg

I bought two of those from The End Records when they went on sale. I'm glad I never had to pay $100+ for one on ebay.

me too, i payed 19 usd... 22 minus the 13% for the lucky thirteen sale that was on those days... i saw it at 200 usd on ebay!!! people are just crazy...or rich...

I'm glad I got mine from The End when they still had it, but I despise people that sell it on Ebay EVEN BEFORE THEY RECIEVED THE ITEM!!!! One guy sold it on there and said it looked great and they weren't even sent out yet. What a jerk.

Oh well, there will always be someone to throw down tons of money for these things. And how's that saying? Early bird gets the worm...or goes in debt trying to get it on Ebay.

MadTinus said:
I acquired yesterday:

- AT THE GATES - With Fear I Kiss The Burning Darkness LP
- AT THE GATES - Terminal Spirit Disease LP
- EUCHARIST - A Velvet Creation LP
- PARADISE LOST - Lost Paradise LP
- PARADISE LOST - As I Die MLP
- CARNAGE - Dark Recollections original US-press CD

Pics later, maybe.
newarrivals.jpg

The tape is a Eucharist rehearsal tape with 2 rehearsals, pretty cool.

what about this one:

disc-brave.jpg

Received it last week, but I don't know if this is a "band supported" release.
It’s released by the label Shock Records under exclusive license from Century Media

Any one got any info about this one…never seen it myself before I ordered by a very reliable man!!

edit:
http://shock.com.au/releases/info.asp?release_ID=125468

- "there you go frith"
- "aah, thx frith"

This one didn't come in the mail, but it's still quite a treasure for me, especially since I got it for free :)

turntable.jpg

I've got the change the stylus or the whole cartridge though, so that'll cost me some money... But not as much as a new turntable would :)

Androz said:
Wow, there are lost of Katatonia fans with vinyl players, I have a Pioneew PL-112D, I got it from my father
Yeah, I got mine from my mom. A Sony something or other. I think I'm gonna get a new one soon though.