I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

You can usually get DO lp on Ebay for between $30 and $50...I think the recent "bid everything that's rare and oop from Katatonia, high" is done for atleast a little bit.

Would any of you find it annoying if you paid for something on Ebay instantly and then the guy takes a week to send it? Am I rude for telling him off? He said he was away... they always say they were away though.

*still waiting*

I have had people like that before, plenty of times...and mostly all American :) And most of the time they send it Media Mail when I payed for Priority/First Class. Almost never had a problem with people outside of N.A.

Would any of you find it annoying if you paid for something on Ebay instantly and then the guy takes a week to send it? Am I rude for telling him off? He said he was away... they always say they were away though.

*still waiting*
It's annoying, you pay fast to get it fast, but a week, well.. I had a guy where it took like 3 weeks or a month, that pissed me off when I finally received it and I told him, don't remember what his excuse was. He was North American btw :)

We're not talking about the transit time, but the time it takes before the sender sends your package after you've payed.

Actually I rarely have problems receiving stuff from anywhere in the world, except the UK, had many delays and some items simply disappearing from there. Some might remember the story with my TGCD vinyl.. *

* read here: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/katatonia/244082-tgcd-vinyl-2.html#post5218113

I bought that at hellfest:
mini8l.jpg

egb7d5.jpg

Speaking of Americans and eBay, last year I bought an October Tide shirt from Reece (deliverance6) for a rather large sum...paid immediately, and the fuckstain never sent it...
and yet some americans over charge you on shipping.... rite LifeDepraved?
Well, let's not start throwing shit here, I personally cannot imagine Reece to rip anyone off, he loves Katatonia and related items too much and I'm sure he would do anything to get it in your possession safely, securely and quickly, but of course once it has left his hands, what can he do.. So assuming he never sent it because you didn't receive it is not fair I think.

Well, I couldnt imagine it either, he seemed like a very nice guy. I emailed him about a month after the auction, and he said that he had not got around to sending it yet, and would get on it asap. Then nothing, I emailed him, PM'd him on UM and eBay, did not get a single response. This was over a good 5 month period, so what am I supposed to assume...

Well, let's not start throwing shit here, I personally cannot imagine Reece to rip anyone off, he loves Katatonia and related items too much and I'm sure he would do anything to get it in your possession safely, securely and quickly, but of course once it has left his hands, what can he do.. So assuming he never sent it because you didn't receive it is not fair I think.

my post was not about reece...ive never bought anything from him...mine was at kevin :heh: but j/k

It's annoying, you pay fast to get it fast, but a week, well.. I had a guy where it took like 3 weeks or a month, that pissed me off when I finally received it and I told him, don't remember what his excuse was. He was North American btw :)

Wow that is slack. Did you leave bad feedback? I'm not going to leave him bad feedback, just find it irritating and wanted him to know. You expect other people to treat you the same way as you treat them... but get disappointed. :cry: