I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

Well, I couldnt imagine it either, he seemed like a very nice guy. I emailed him about a month after the auction, and he said that he had not got around to sending it yet, and would get on it asap. Then nothing, I emailed him, PM'd him on UM and eBay, did not get a single response. This was over a good 5 month period, so what am I supposed to assume...
Well, then you have a point, I wouldn't expect him to do that. If he did, then that's lame..
my post was not about reece...ive never bought anything from him...mine was at kevin :heh: but j/k
I knew that ;)
Wow that is slack. Did you leave bad feedback? I'm not going to leave him bad feedback, just find it irritating and wanted him to know. You expect other people to treat you the same way as you treat them... but get disappointed. :cry:
I got my item in good condition, only a bit late, so I left him positive feedback, but I did let him know I was not pleased with slow shipping.
^^Ha! I remember that. msn back in the day.

I've noticed Reece hasn't posted lately. Maybe his computer / internet died?
What Kev said ;)

Some shit.
My new Pink Floyd-shirt, inverted but what the hell (I also got a poster with the Dark Side of the Moon cover)
Anathema406.jpg

And this:
Anathema408.jpg

Camel - The Snow Goose (Original LP)
Carpathian Forest - We're Going to Hell for This - Over a Decade of Perversions (Limited LP, 500 copies)
Metallica - ...And Justice For All (Original LP)
Opeth - My Arms, Your Hearse (Limited picture disc, 2000 copies)
Venom - Welcome to Hell (Original LP)

Heeel yeah son. Got home from work today and found my Daylight Dies package was here. If you haven't heard their new album yet, go buy it now. Then you may go die. ;D

a105xj.jpg

Here's a few things I pucked up on a trip through the shops of Sydney over the weekend.

Picture6342536.jpg

Toto - Falling In Between promo
Koldborn - The Uncanny Valley promo
36 Crazyfists - Rest Inside The Flames promo

Burzumpromo.jpg

Burzum - Anthology promo

hearseblue.jpg

Opeth - MAYH

carnage.jpg

Bloodbath - Wacken Carnage :headbang:

Here's a few things I pucked up on a trip through the shops of Sydney over the weekend.

Picture6342536.jpg

Toto - Falling In Between promo
Koldborn - The Uncanny Valley promo
36 Crazyfists - Rest Inside The Flames promo

Burzumpromo.jpg

Burzum - Anthology promo

hearseblue.jpg

Opeth - MAYH

carnage.jpg

Bloodbath - Wacken Carnage :headbang:

Nice man!

^ There was so much more there that I could have easily bought... if I had the money. Was a tough decision on what to get.
I saw 2 different Wacken Carnage cases. One like Unblessing the Purity's slipcase, and the above digi one. Must get both now :p

^ There was so much more there that I could have easily bought... if I had the money. Was a tough decision on what to get.
I saw 2 different Wacken Carnage cases. One like Unblessing the Purity's slipcase, and the above digi one. Must get both now :p

Please do so. And send me the first one, ok? Thank you <3

That Bloodbath cover is wank :puke:

Although you can't expect much from a band whose name is Bloodbath

Although although I'd expect a lot more from such a stellar line up.