I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

I saw that test press, was quite interested in buying but lack funds at the moment, sucks.

More to contribute. got this in the mail today:
Katatonia-decembersongs.jpg

and mum got me this in her travels somewhere:
vangelis-china.jpg

That's Vangelis - China if you can't read it.

I bought this yesterday.
Anathema-1.jpg

Anathema - Judgement
Katatonia - July
Krohm - The Haunting Presence
Novembers Doom - The Pale Haunt Departure (Slipcase)
Opeth - Still Life (Already got the digipak version, but this is the first edition!!)

I just received these today:
StS.JPG

That copy of Hope on vinyl was hard to obtain, then all of a sudden The Omega Order had it in stock, so I grabbed it for $25. I plan on listening to both sometime this weekend.

Went bargin hunting at the music store yesterday. Demiurg, Therion, Blind Guardian and Alarum
DSC00670.jpg

Got this in the mail a few days ago
DSC00671.jpg

DSC00672.jpg

DSC00673.jpg

twas not received in the mail.....but here is my new treasure

IMG_0677.jpg

mmmm i finally did it. and i love the fuck out of it.

p.s. its on my right inner forearm(i say this cause people thought it was on my leg based on the picture" o_O

I don't feel like taking/posting pictures, but yesterday I received in the mail:

Empyrium - Songs of Moors and Misty Fields
Empyrium - Weiland x2 (The End Records fucked up the order - one of those was supposed to be 'Where at Night the Wood Grouse Plays'! Grrr.... But I just gave my girl my extra copy of 'Weiland', since she's getting into neofolk, so no biggie. ^_^)
Negura Bunget - Om
The Vision Bleak - The Wolves Go Hunt Their Prey
Wolves in the Throne Room - Diadem of 12 Stars

\m/

thank ya. i didnt plan on gettin it filled it but i was talkin to some friends, and i think i may get it filled in with uv reactive ink, so when i go to the bar/club etc etc it will glow!!!!!

Don't ruin a good thing buddy lol.

I hope you like it as much down the road, I have a band tatoo I got a couple years ago and now I kinda feel stupid about getting it.

Don't ruin a good thing buddy lol.

I hope you like it as much down the road, I have a band tatoo I got a couple years ago and now I kinda feel stupid about getting it.

its still up in the air on the glow ink, im gonna look around at tattoos and what not and see if i still want it(i wanted a uv tattoo when i was like 16....about 5 years ago so ya know lol).

Yea im pretty f'n positive ill never lose my love for katatonia, even if they get big, sell out and become mainstream "emo" ill loved em when they pwnt, and have gotten the tattoo when they pwnt.

yea EVERYBODY has been asking/busting my balls bout it "you sure you want this, you'll have it till you die you know?" "terrible idea for a tattoo" "ZOMG Thats really awesome!"

the whole gauntlet of comments

hmm...care to elborate?

:headbang:at least from my pov granted its a lot better than pix online lol. but it looks quite solid on my arm.

Well I looked the logo over compared to yours...and it could have been done a little cleaner. It's still bad ass, don't get me wrong...I guess we can say it's "one of a kind". :)

i didnt mean to come off as hostile if i did lol....

but yea the lines could have been cleaner(i took in the gold bumpersticker and said i want this on my arm) and looking back at it, the lines could have been a bit sharper here and there.....

ahh well over all its solid as hell and its the katatonia logo forever emblazened on my right forearm proudly and prominately for the world to se:headbang:

Oh no...you didn't...but it's cool you are gnarly about it! Like I said tho...it's one of a kind! And what a band to get on you :) I was thinking the older logo some day for myself.

twas not received in the mail.....but here is my new treasure

*snip*

mmmm i finally did it. and i love the fuck out of it.

p.s. its on my right inner forearm(i say this cause people thought it was on my leg based on the picture" o_O

Awesome tat man! I wouldn't mind the old logo on one of my arms somewhere. I reackon that'd look mad.

Went to market yesterday, and scored pretty good. here's my list:
Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love/Spread Your Wings 7'
Slade - Sladest 12"
Fleetwood Mac - Mirage 12"
Alice Cooper - welcome To My Nightmare 12" (got it for free, slightly damaged)
Meatloaf - Bat outta Hell 12"
Star Wars Soundtrack 2LP
Led Zeppelin 3 on 12"

Pretty happy bout all that.