I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

tearrayol8.jpg

Contrasts :rofl:

Flowing Tears - Razorbliss

Despairs Ray- coll:set

Awesome tat man! I wouldn't mind the old logo on one of my arms somewhere. I reackon that'd look mad.

Went to market yesterday, and scored pretty good. here's my list:
Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love/Spread Your Wings 7'
Slade - Sladest 12"
Fleetwood Mac - Mirage 12"
Alice Cooper - welcome To My Nightmare 12" (got it for free, slightly damaged)
Meatloaf - Bat outta Hell 12"
Star Wars Soundtrack 2LP
Led Zeppelin 3 on 12"

Pretty happy bout all that.

hahaha fuck i bought meatloaf last year, got it for 3$, it was pretty beat up but i want to listen to it :lol:, i might buy a good copy someday

Oh no...you didn't...but it's cool you are gnarly about it! Like I said tho...it's one of a kind! And what a band to get on you :) I was thinking the older logo some day for myself.

i get paid in a week and a half, im thinkin about gettin the old logo next, lol. i mean my first tattoo HAD to be this, so why shouldnt the second be the old logo? lol

What's next? The members? The album names? The lyrics? You'll be a walking Katatonia encyclopedia ;)

Trust me my friend, there are a few lyrics im kinda dying to emblazen on my body. First and foremost, actually a line from "we are the dead" and its of course

"wir sind die toten"

i would really enjoy that on my left wrist.

but yes kata lyrics aplenty to potentially follow...

Goddamn man...You're lucky I can't really spend much money anymore or else I'd probably go bankrupt trying to take my collection further...haha.

I say we need Katatonia beer. Beer Murder Day, or maybe Viva Alcohol...or One Last 40oz Gone Down...Even Tonight's Beercision....Drunk off December Spirits...Drunk ones...The Great Cold Booze...I'll stop :D