I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

3949254556a8495916639l.jpg

Do i win?

I can't tell what it is... my bet is either Ibanez or ESP, yes? Looks pretty good, though, I'm not a fan of that kind of bridge.

I can't tell what it is... my bet is either Ibanez or ESP, yes? Looks pretty good, though, I'm not a fan of that kind of bridge.

Its a Schecter C1 Hellraiser with an Emg 81 and 89 in the bridge and neck positions respectively. It's a dream to play. It beats the shit out of every Esp, Ibanez and even the Les Paul i tried out. The neck finish is beautiful also.

Its a Schecter C1 Hellraiser with an Emg 81 and 89 in the bridge and neck positions respectively. It's a dream to play. It beats the shit out of every Esp, Ibanez and even the Les Paul i tried out. The neck finish is beautiful also.

No offense, but you must have only tried out LTD's buddy. ESP owns Schecter as in it's their company. ESP's are better built, and have better quality materials.

ahh yes. a friend of mine has a Schecter, looks similar to that only it has a floyd bridge and is red-ish. Fair decent guitar if i recall correctly.

anyone have saw you drown blue vinyl? or know what it's worth or what you paid for it (i dont want to get screwed, i just started looking for it)

I paid around $10 for it...It was around for awhile at The End. It's gonna be worth whatever some ebay dip shit bids on it...if someone with money bids it up to say....$40, then it's going to go for around that.

I'm came back from sweden where Ive found some souvenirs (and some in the mail box)
Katatonia - Saw you drown n°281/1000
Hypocrisy - Virus LP
Katatonia - TGCD n°1211/2000
Dan Swanö - Moontower CD dedicated when Ive visited Örebro and met him totally by chance :loco:
Katatonia - July single
Diabolical Masquerade - Ravendusk in my heart reedition
Diabolical Masquerade - Nightwork reedition
Diabolical Masquerade - Death's design cristal version
Bloodbath - Breeding death EP dedicated by Dan
Shining - III
Shining - V
Pain - On and on single
Pain - Zombie slam promo
Pain - Shut your mouth single
Dellamorte - Uglier and more disgusting
Katatonia - Teargas EP
Katatonia - Brave Murder Day Iron D version
Opeth - Watershed limited edition
Agalloch - Ashes against the grain
and Peter Beste's True Norvegian black metal book.
14ay3w3.jpg

10nhwyo.jpg

2afwh77.jpg

53kz7c.jpg

35kmqnc.jpg