I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

i like test pressing, i dont own any but a friend of mine has one (the opeth box set of their first 3 albums). not exactly the best presentation (often just a white sticker that says the name of the album) but definitely a cool collectors piece :D

I have just entered the world of vinyls sir, excuse my excitement!

And Im so pissed that I missed Antahema- Eternity limited white LP. :(

I'm getting some copies on white from Svart very soon. Just waiting for Tomi to send me the shipping confirmation. I pre-ordered some a while ago.

IMG_7288.jpg

Isvind - Isvind LP 2011
That's "Intet Lever" not "Isvind" right?

I'm getting some copies on white from Svart very soon. Just waiting for Tomi to send me the shipping confirmation. I pre-ordered some a while ago.

I ordered my copy yesterday. Heads up in case you didn't get the email from Svart.

My Osmose package has been stuck in customs for a week now...pissing me off.

You probably heard, but Crossing The Fiery Path is missing the last track unfortunately. I emailed Osmose and they said everyone missed this mistake. Next pressing is due toward the end of the year and they're working on fixing that. Also, the covers are recycled from previous pressings.

You probably heard, but Crossing The Fiery Path is missing the last track unfortunately. I emailed Osmose and they said everyone missed this mistake. Next pressing is due toward the end of the year and they're working on fixing that. Also, the covers are recycled from previous pressings.

Yep...unfortunate but I just plan on trading/selling it when the new versions comes. They should send redone lps out for that....bullshit!

My Osmose package has been stuck in customs for a week now...pissing me off.

How do you know its stuck in customs? Tracking? I've been waiting a month for a package from Germany to arrive through DHL and I'm assuming it's also stuck in customs. Any advice on what I can do to find out what's going on with it? I have the tracking info but it's useless since it stopped once it left Germany. I deal with international packages all the time but this is the longest I've ever had to wait for one.

It just arrived today...good thing I caught the mailman to sign for it or else I'd have to wait till tomorrow to get it.

The tracking number I got was good for the French post office and USPS so that's why.

Despite the missing track on Crossing, both these albums sound killer!!!!

Now bring on some more Greek reissues...I know the first Zemial is being reissued by HHR and early demos of Rotting Christ through NWN. Now we need some Agatus, 2nd Varathron lp, Kawir, Thou Art Lord....

I got the package I'd been waiting for yesterday. Almost every LP had seam-splits (we're talking about 40 items) so I'm pretty pissed. On the positive side, my package from Osmose arrived really quickly and had no such problems.