I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

newstuffrh4.jpg

New lovely vinyl and a first edition of the gem on the bottom.

The Quiet Offspring is a good choice from Green Carnation, I'd probably get that one if I had to buy just one.

I am a huge Green Carnation fan but I have to admit that The Quiet Offspring is a bad record and just isn't a good style for the band. For those looking to get into Green Carnation, Light of Day, Day of Darkness is considered their masterpiece. My starting place was A Blessing In Disguise, which is also a great album. Btw, anyone else pick up the new 'A Night Under the Dam' dvd? Awesome stuff.

omg my account still works!! and i wasn't hit by a bus, nor was i arrested.....

hey I just bought this baby, I don't even want to open it:

teargas.jpg

that tag there stands for ninety pesos, around 8.5 usd. cool deal huh???

Don't lie. You spent $90.00 on that.

@the-great-cold-distance: what would you do for The Moning Never Came LP? :p

Here's two more places where to get the Ghosts of Loss LP:

Record Shop X
Firebox Records

EDIT: Actually, you can forget these. The price is a lot cheaper at The End Records' webshop, and they seem to have The Morning Never Came LP as well.

hehe...
got this crazy thing today...

elohim.jpg

haven't heard it yet.
i'm afraid my tape recorder are going to eat that precious tape! haha

With Green Carnation, i´d go for the same approach as with katatonia albums.

Buy them all, you wont regret it.

(but start with "A blessing in disguise" and The quiet offspring" :p)

Yeah, I thought of buying all their albums too:) . The first album i bought from green carnation was acoustic verses, I bought it two or three days after it was released, i guess i was a bit impatient, so when i saw it i just picked it up. From quiet offspring i've heard between the gentle... and pile of doubt :)rock: ), the second one was really much better. But, i think it's a really interesting band, so i'm not bothered by some songs - fillers:p .

From arcturus i've heard noctural visions revisited, reflections and star crossed. But, after reading some posts i'm kind of confused, without meaning that this wasn't helpful, I'm more interested in owning the whole album collection of a band rather than buying many different stuff as prices are quite high here. So, i think that i'm not buying arcturus afterall. :loco:

I've received today the cassettes (MC):

Diabolical Masquerade _ Nightwork
Diabolical Masquerade _ The phantom lodge

Their are new and still sealed cassettes.
If anyone 's interested I can post some pics.
Have you ever seen those?