I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

l_a1ea3d0b63f93ef6adbf43a763c2dcb0.jpg

l_6361faf98c1cc2a6b2050b7bc0ce09fb.jpg

l_e14d8fa66760104bc62d7f150b4255c9.jpg

:kickass:

the red thingy is a dodgy russian last resort 'single'. it features around 2 minutes of last resort in crappy mono quality then fades out! classic...
also, i forgot to add. if anyone has anything i dont have in my collection (aside from the metal tin/jewel case tribute which are both in the mail) that you would be interested in selling/trading...pm me! :)

the red thingy is a dodgy russian last resort 'single'. it features around 2 minutes of last resort in crappy mono quality then fades out! classic...
also, i forgot to add. if anyone has anything i dont have in my collection (aside from the metal tin/jewel case tribute which are both in the mail) that you would be interested in selling/trading...pm me! :)

fucking impressive
i see someone got the black lodge version of dods:lol:

Shit man nice collection. I have the for funerals to come pic lp, however im not really keen to sell it at this stage... But yeah your slighty ahead of me for biggest australian collection. Being poor sucks, haha

(if you want to sell your Discouraged ones lp or Primordial/kats split pm me, haha:lol: )

ireally good collection.... i only got two things you don't have W.A.R. Compilation and Dance of December Souls vinyl.... you got a plent of things i'm missing.. such as: BMD vinyl, DO vinyl, Primordial split, bewitched cd, that compilation ( no fashion i guess? ) and somo double cd versions..

ireally good collection.... i only got two things you don't have W.A.R. Compilation and Dance of December Souls vinyl.... you got a plent of things i'm missing.. such as: BMD vinyl, DO vinyl, Primordial split, bewitched cd, that compilation ( no fashion i guess? ) and somo double cd versions..

He also doesn't have the Ghost of the Sun promo CD. Luckily I do!

I don't have any of the vinyl though in my collection, because it's so ridiculously outdated and totally silly. What's next? Katatonia 8-tracks?

Vinyl and cassettes are the main thing I listen to these days. Beats the shit out of digital music.

And I also want that new PL on vinyl...looks sweet.