I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

Goddammit I need that picture disc. I'm sure I'll get it soon as I have some rare vinyls coming my way. DODS is being reissued this month or next on wax btw. Gonna be awesome.

recieved this today.
prs_se_custom_002.jpg

(ok, not realy this, but that same guitar)
great sound, and awesome to play.

;)

l_b3e42624fd8c400b8ebd0c36f3cfb3a7.jpg

Jag Panzer - Ample Destruction
Cradle Of Filth - Dusk And her Embrace
Cradle Of Filth - Cruelty and The Beast
Cradle Of Filth - Midian
Sigh - Infidel Art
Sigh - Ghastly Funeral Theatre/Tragedies
Funerot - And Then You Fucking Die, Man w/tape
Judas Priest - Hell Bent For Leather

:kickass:
nice I'm gonna be receiving the SE Mikael Akerfeldt Custom PRS soon. It's much cheaper than the others I've noticed, and it still should have great sound

I thought about it, but IMHO playing a signature guitar that has such a big display of who´s guitar it is, is like saying "I really have no style of my own, but just want to sound like..."
No offence, it is a PRS, and as such should kick arse.
It is also one of the best looking SE´s out there.

Are you serious? The soundtrack on vinyl? For a video game? What is this world coming to.

yeah, it has a terrific soundtrack, i have the same thing on vinyl

and actually i found out its the score, which is alright, makes a really cool atmosphere, its not like its super mario music (ie a bunch of bleeps and boops)

you should listen before you judge

Okay, so no tin the mail, but I kist got my Bioshock 2 Special Edition with bioshock soundtrack on vinyl, bioshock 2 soundtrack on cd art book and 3 awesome prints. Going to play the game now :D!

I picked that up from the store on tuesday at 10am sharp when the opened. i LOVE bioshock, and i have a hardon for collectors editions, that one certainly did not disappoint. The art book is fucking awesome in its own right, spectacular packaging and everything all around!