I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

img1343h.jpg

:kickass:

I bought this in the fall and read it in a couple of days.

Here's a closeup then. They all have the same writing (other than track, title and number)
10-3-10020center.jpg

:lol: damn...it's indeed made in Russia. This "БУД КОН" used to be a "philophonic club association"...it was even situated in Moscow (at least google says so...) But the thing is that it also says they ceased printing those bootlegs in '95, while Teargas is...2004 I guess... strange)))

Ah, and btw, they are also famous for printing the "covers" not corresponding to the content... so check it out, perhaps you've got some soviet rock in there :heh:

P.S.: Nevertheless these bootlegs are said to be rarities of great value :lol:

Today I got 2 Katashirts. I would post a picture but I just don't know how to do it directly from my pc :S

:lol: damn...it's indeed made in Russia. This "БУД КОН" used to be a "philophonic club association"...it was even situated in Moscow (at least google says so...) But the thing is that it also says they ceased printing those bootlegs in '95, while Teargas is...2004 I guess... strange)))

Ah, and btw, they are also famous for printing the "covers" not corresponding to the content... so check it out, perhaps you've got some soviet rock in there :heh:

P.S.: Nevertheless these bootlegs are said to be rarities of great value :lol:

Cheers for the info, that is rather interesting indeed. I'll have to give them a spin now. The seller I bought them off said there was 23 titles of Katatonia alone. He also has many from other bands, such as My Dying Bride's A Kiss to Remember (1996) and a lot of Queen, Motorhead and Pearl Jam.

l_2ea9ad80022847a697abaec5b382b9c4.jpg

From the past 2 days:

Pink Floyd - The Wall dlp
Foghat - S/T
Queensryche - The Warning
Judas Priest - Rocka Rolla
Queen - Sheer Heart Attack
Bleak House - Suspended Animation
Gaskin - Beyond Worlds End (this one has incredible packaging)

If anyone is into obscure nwobhm bands, I recommend picking up the last two lps on my list, flawless heavy metal.

Kev seems to try to complete some rock classic records collection
way to go!

I just have the best taste in music ever...:p

That's why I like used record stores...all the old folks get rid of their great sounding old lps and rather dl the album or buy the cd...60's-80's music on vinyl is where it's at. The sound just can't be beat.