I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

Crypt Of Kerberos - Box Set
Uncanny - Box Set

l_1b49d06eb57c4820931d4e81e9f2f016.jpg

l_32891a17cb094bce848b72d8d839624e.jpg

Fucking awesome! :worship:

Yes sir...great sets...the demos, being mastered for vinyl, sound excellent! Even the COK demos sound better than the album itself...really happy with both of those. I just sometimes think the labels go overboard with the box sets...the damn things cost $60 each...I'd be fine with a cover with vinyl...but it's killer either way.

I must say I haven't given the post-2000 Maiden albums good listens, but after seeing their live show and playing mostly newer songs, I'm pretty hyped about this album...probably pick it up during the weekend.

how is it? i saw them on tour and they played one song which was pretty great :D
It's awesome! Just got it today. Satellite 15.....The Final Frontier had me hooked immediately, but wasn't sure what to make of the rest at first (a lot to digest in one sitting). The only songs I haven't blown me away (yet) are the Alchemist, Starblind and the Man Who Would Be King.

They played El Dorado in Dublin. Was great live, but not one of the more memorable tracks from the album.

Bought/received yesterday:

IRON MAIDEN - The Final Frontier CD (+ T-shirt)
ANVIL - The Story of Anvil DVD
Forgot one, bought at Wacken:

MORBID ANGEL - Entangled in Chaos CD
how is it? i saw them on tour and they played one song which was pretty great :D
I haven't listened to it in its entirity yet, so I can't really say anything about it yet..
I must say I haven't given the post-2000 Maiden albums good listens, but after seeing their live show and playing mostly newer songs, I'm pretty hyped about this album...probably pick it up during the weekend.
At first I was really sceptical about the first 2 albums after Bruce's return, but A Matter of Life and Death I really liked, excellent album. Also Brave New World has grown on me over time. At Wacken they indeed played a lot of newer songs and I have to say, I once again heard some songs that weren't all that bad, for example No More Lies from Dance of Death, very nice melody in that song.

Alrighty...past 2 weeks or so:

l_326be230e494462da102f328211d5be1.jpg

Witchfinder General Box Set
Macabre - Human Monsters
Pagan Altar - Lords Of Hypocrisy

A389 7" bundle

l_2b3acf9a35bb464c92f2e057c988f715.jpg

Gehenna - Upon The Gravehill (purple, 36/110)

l_ce3d566991b343db88e7ff293b5ab96c.jpg

12":

Ancient VVisdom/Charles Manson Split (splatter vinyl)
Blind To Faith - The Seven Fat Years Are Over (clear vinyl, 249/250)

7":

Integrity - VValpurgisnacht (gold manson, gold vinyl, 10/30)
Integrity - Darkness/March Of The Damned

CD:

Katatonia - The Longest Year

Anyone see Draiman whining about Lemmy collecting German Nazi memorabilia on Blabbermouth?

Link? Whats funny is i rarely listen to them anymore i think its funny that the person that runs there site and myspace owns a forum where everyone talks shit about Disturbed, then she turns around and acts completey dumb to the fact. Which its also funny she used to be a mod on the Official Disturbed Message Board befor Draiman threw his temper tantrum.
As said befor i only bought it to test out todays Vynil 3.99$ was chump change and i prolly did the guy a favour that sold it to me. Ill prolly sell it here soon as well, since it does sound really good and has got me interested in collecting Vynil.