I have lost a "brother"/Ronald Stephen Craig (R.I.P.)

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
Most of you here may not know who this is, but Ronnie was one of my best friends. He was found dead at his home by his father on Saturday, May 27, 2006. The cause of death is possibly an accidental overdose or asphyxiation, (don't know if the spelling is right), or basically choking on your own vomit. I've known Ronnie since I was 18 in 1990 and he and I have been great friends since then. He and I attended many concerts and shows together and we shared a love for music. His daughter, Lindsey Dawn, and my son, Iann, played together on many occasions. To those of you here that did know Ronnie, please remember what a good person he was. As of today, Monday May 29, 2006, funeral arrangements are unkown at this time. I will post more information as soon as I get word.

Take Care,

Zane

My condolences go to you, definitely, Zane, and to the entirety of Ronnie's family and friends. Knowing the kind of guy you are, I know that such a good friend of yours must be a loss to this world.

That's very sad, I'm very sorry you have to deal with that and I'm really sorry for his daughter too

I'm sorry to hear that man, I hope the services go well and are filled with lots of good memories. Best wishes to his family and friends.

Thank you all. Ronnie was going to go to the Evergrey/Nevermore show in Cincinnatti with me on May 11 but his father had a pacemaker put in that day. He told me if anything ever happened to him he wanted Opeth played at his funeral. He loved, along with myself, the Opeth/Lamentations DVD and I am trying to get Windowpane and In My Time of Need played at his services.
Thank all of you again.

Zane

Friend of Zane and a fellow metal head to all of us, that's close enough for me to mourn the mans passing. The Opeth idea sounds wonderful, Zane.

Definately, its really cool of you to keep his wishes with the music, I hope my friends and loved ones do that for me as well when the time comes.