I have NO clean bras!

Bumblefoot said:
phone.JPG

and i thought the phone smelled like ass cuz someone had shit breath

that phone is not up your ass!
you are holding it with your thighs
tho I have to say that it's a funny pic

HEY HEY!!!!! that's not true Manuel... it's true it isn't "up" my anus... but let me explain to you how it went... i had the phone antenna wedged upright in my asscrack... the phone was above my ass with the antenna wedged... but the phone slipped down and went to the angle you see in the pic. It fell out a few seconds after the pic was taken. So true, nothing was "up".. BUT it was very much in the crack of my ass.

ugmetalman said:
HAHA! i don't want to know, what they do when they have no clean bra's!
The go on an unprotected sex rampage, with minds set to contract and spread as many STD's as possible. Some even use toys morning stars as dildos to make their partners' colon bleed.

I stopped wearing bras a while ago, been wearing corsets for a while now, but today I have been told at work that someone phoned up to complaine about me wearing corsets, apperently someone has a problem with me having a thin waist and well looking cleavage! :smug: bastards!

*waves hello to nogie*

:lol: Bumble's pic is awesome

And bras SUCK. And not necessary for me (except for the nipple problem :erk: )....I'm a size AA, but I can never find any AA or A cups that aren't padded out to

HERE

I don't WANT my tiny boobs to look big :bah:
I like them just the way they are....