i have the mysongbook.com tabs!

Oct 17, 2005
Kinnear, Wyoming
yes, the title is true, before mysongbook.com went down and couldnt download anything, i ironically downloaded every Nevermore Tab on my other hard drive.

anyone want them? i saw a few days ago people wanting to download a few.

If i knew how to make a torrent, i could also upload all the tabs, but i think i'll just put in on yousendit or something if anyone is interested.

I didnt realise the upload didnt finish, They are all finishing up now. I didnt upload anything that wsnt rock or metal. I have the rest of it if you want it just let me know. But all the rock and metal i have is being uploaded currently. Give it a gew hours.

DaFuknGuru

guitarguru777 said:
I didnt realise the upload didnt finish, They are all finishing up now. I didnt upload anything that wsnt rock or metal. I have the rest of it if you want it just let me know. But all the rock and metal i have is being uploaded currently. Give it a gew hours.

DaFuknGuru
hey man,

i was looking at your database because i wanted "the nephilim rising" by behemoth. the only place i could locate it was on MSB but obviously its unable to download. i didnt see it on your database so i was wondering if you have it or if there is a way you can get it. thanks

ryan

its down right now i cant get to it, thats because its probably uploading...but i am itchin for some Arch Enemy tabs!

love the library! i've been downloading shit alot, cant wait for it to be up agian