I havn't posted here in a while but...

walking dead 666

Evil Walks
Mar 22, 2005
Montreal, Canada
I still have nothing better to do than come here and cry and bitch about John & Rob not being in the band anymore, so I figured ah! Why the hell not! Oh! & I hope you all like my sig too. Love to all!

Hey, I do love your sig and I loved Bello for years but fuck him. He left the band on his own. That shit really pissed me off. So he just returns for the classic lineup. What about Helmet? Or did he just walk out on them for a little coin. I hope someday they realize that Joey and Danny were good back in they day. We all know this. But when they reunite with John and Rob they think long and hard about Frank quitting and consider Joey Vera.

Frank is family...LITERALLY. He's been there from the beginning, can't see him leave. He and Charlie beat each other up as kids, for anyone who doesn't know Charlie is Frank's uncle...they are family. Just like Dime and Vinnie, there is a bond that will never be broken. I hope not anyway...

I saw Anthrax with Vera on bass and although Joey is bad ass (the guy is a god on bass), I still missed the family bond that we've always had with Frank. There is much more to this band than music after 25 years, there is a family bond that I personally love and feel attached to, John became a family member and I can't help feel that Joey and Dan need to somehow re-insert themselves into this family after all these years. Leaving John out? Mmm...can't figure it out...I'd kill to have that guy sing for my band, there is none better.

Frankieebotz said:
Hey, I do love your sig and I loved Bello for years but fuck him. He left the band on his own. That shit really pissed me off. So he just returns for the classic lineup. What about Helmet? Or did he just walk out on them for a little coin. I hope someday they realize that Joey and Danny were good back in they day. We all know this. But when they reunite with John and Rob they think long and hard about Frank quitting and consider Joey Vera.

Joey fucking who? No offence to him, but Anthrax live without Frank Bello is not the same Anthrax I love.

walking dead 666 said:
I still have nothing better to do than come here and cry and bitch about John & Rob not being in the band anymore, so I figured ah! Why the hell not! Oh! & I hope you all like my sig too. Love to all!
GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!:yell: