I haz a frosty from wendys

I had one of those black bean burger patties from Morningstar Farms for dinner tonight, it was merely okay. The salad I fixed (lol, I caught myself using the word fix when I meant 'make') was delicious. Fresh romaine lettuce, chopped walnuts, tomato, avocado, cucumber, feta cheese, black pepper, and ceaser dressing, yum! With a side of green grapes. Healthy food can taste good too!

What's a frosty?

The Frosty is the signature frozen dairy dessert of Wendy's fast-food restaurants.
[edit] Product description

The dessert is a type of soft-serve ice cream. Originally sold in chocolate only, a vanilla flavored version of the dessert was introduced in July 2006 after frequent customer requests.[1]
[edit] Variants

• Fix 'n Mix Frosty - Introduced in 2005, M&M's, Butterfinger Chips or Oreo Chips which are mixed into the Frosty.
  • Frosty Float - The Frosty Float is a root beer float style dessert. The float is made with any soda Wendy's sells.[2]
  • Twisted Frosty - A mix-in dessert made with either Oreo bits, M&Ms or Nestle cookie dough.
  • Frosty milkshakes - a blended milkshake with whipped cream and a cherry on top.
In June, 2009, two additional variants of the Frosty were introduced in the United States.
  • Frosty-cino - Wendy's take on mixing the Frosty dairy dessert with coffee, chocolate drizzle, and whipped cream.
  • Coffee Toffee Twisted Frosty - A mix of Frosty, coffee, and toffee bits.
[edit] History

The Frosty was invented at Wendy's owner Dave Thomas' request by dairyman E.M. "Bill" Barker. When the first Wendy's opened in 1969, chocolate was the only flavor available. The actual flavor of the original Frosty is a mixture of chocolate and vanilla. Dave Thomas thought that 100% chocolate was too overpowering a flavor when paired with a Wendy's burger and fries meal. The second Frosty flavor, vanilla, was introduced in 2006.[1]
[edit] Naming and trademarks

The name Frosty is a registered trademark of Wendy's International and is displayed with the "circle-R" (®) symbol in the US and Canada.

What about the Starbucks mermaid?

In 2006, Valerie O'Neil, a Starbucks spokeswoman, said that the logo is an image of a "twin-tailed siren [sic.]".[59] The logo has been significantly streamlined over the years. In the first version, which was based on a 17th-century Norse woodcut,[57] the Starbucks siren was topless and had a fully visible double fish tail.[60] The image also had a rough visual texture and has been likened to a melusine.[61] In the second version, which was used from 1987–92, her breasts were covered by her flowing hair, but her navel was still visible, and the fish tail was cropped slightly. In the current version, used since 1992, her navel and breasts are not visible at all, and only vestiges remain of the fish tails. The original "woodcut" logo has been moved to the Starbuck's Headquarters in Seattle.
At the beginning of September 2006 and then again in early 2008, Starbucks temporarily reintroduced its original brown logo on paper hot-drink cups. Starbucks has stated that this was done to show the company's heritage from the Pacific Northwest and to celebrate 35 years of business. The vintage logo sparked some controversy due in part to the siren's bare breasts,[62] but the temporary switch garnered little attention from the media. Starbucks had drawn similar criticism when they reintroduced the vintage logo in 2006.[63] The logo was altered when Starbucks entered the Saudi Arabian market in 2000 to remove the mermaid, leaving only her crown,[64] as reported in a Pulitzer Prize-winning column by Colbert I. King in The Washington Post in 2002. The company announced three months later that it would be using the international logo in Saudi Arabia.[65]

That's only half the story. I ate the photographs of Wendy to absorb her power. Now I can shoot original Frosty(tm) out my nose. Suck on that biatches.

So if you were on a stranded island, who would you pick between Wendy, the mermaid and Ronald to aid you?

Wendy. Her hamburgers are slightly better when fresh and her fries are cheaper. Plus the Frostys.

Ahh. The symbols of progress are clad in sterile stainless steel. Oh the cereal machines of our forebears had nothing on these strange incubators of soulless consumerist savagery.