I Hope someone of you is sick!!! (need a cough sample;))

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
I'm in urgent need of a sample of a man coughing heavily, not like the average morning cough of a smoker but more like someone almost dying from the lung plague....does any of you guys has a bronchitis or something? If so, put it to good use and record it, I'd really appreciate it....I would even pay for it

a damn.. I was so terrible sick last week, and my cough was so intense, even my wife was so worried she said it sounded lethal.

I can do it for sure, my lungs are about as black as Spinal Tap's Smell the Glove cover.
Do you want just a .wav? I can try to do as many velocities as I can, lol

Will upload in 10-15 min

EDIT:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12811539/Simon's Cough Collection.wav

This is over 1 minute's worth of me coughing. The beginning is modest, but I almost threw up at the end (you may want that take, lol)

Seriously, tho, if I had a better idea of what you want, I could probably make a way better one.
Is it like a 1-cough thing, or something that lasts like 10 seconds that you look for?

someone just do a huge kush bong toke and record the huge after cough !!! should work like a charm !! and will sound brutal ..haha
...with dirty water, helps a lot for the coughing :headbang:

I can do it for sure, my lungs are about as black as Spinal Tap's Smell the Glove cover.
Do you want just a .wav? I can try to do as many velocities as I can, lol

Will upload in 10-15 min

EDIT:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12811539/Simon's Cough Collection.wav

This is over 1 minute's worth of me coughing. The beginning is modest, but I almost threw up at the end (you may want that take, lol)

Seriously, tho, if I had a better idea of what you want, I could probably make a way better one.
Is it like a 1-cough thing, or something that lasts like 10 seconds that you look for?

...with dirty water, helps a lot for the coughing :headbang:

not bad, but somehow that as well sounds like you're not really sick...too "shallow" if it makes sense..it has to sound really deep like the lowest parts of your lungs are rattling and about to explode

THANKS FOR DOING THIS, YOU GUYS ARE GREAT

I almost felt sick when I listened to Simon's cough :)

If Lasse and the band doesn't mind, maybe you could post it to Freesound? It's a great (free) place for samples.

Yeah, I ment that Simon could upload it (as in the you of that sentence), if he want's to, I never meant for the song to be uploaded :)

it's in my dropbox, just download it if you want it, but it's not chopped up into samples yet.
Also Lasse, I could do a deeper cough if it's not too late for you, I really don't mind...this was a 1-take thing, really lol

Every time I enter the studio, I am going with one single primary objective in mind: outdo myself.

This time was no different.

After getting tons of emails and letters from fans after my first Cough Collection came out, I knew I had to do something even more epic to...you know...stay a competitive player in the Coughs samples market...

So with this in mind, I entered my modest studio once more, and after much throat clams and hemp resin in my wind popper and condenser mic, I am glad to present you the 2nd part of my collection.

Uploaded in a single .wav file at 24bit/44.1kHz, it offers the user the option of chopping up his own sample from the raw tracks.
It was done in 3 distinct takes of about 20s each. Total running time is about 1:08.

Here's the link
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12811539/Simon cough collection pt. 2.wav

I allow anyone to use these files in any way they want whatsoever, be it commercially or for private use
Enjoy!

WTF!!! Simon, listening your samples I puked myself from lough! What you used to get that cough, sound like you sniffed something. That bruutal sickness!!!