I need help with the name of a drum VSTi/sample library

Shokuzai

New Metal Member
Apr 6, 2016
Hello everyone.

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, apologies if it's not.

I need help of the community, specially the ones specialized in producing metalcore. I need to know the name of the drum VSTi used in those songs:

(last three songs produced by the same person)

As you can hear, in the five examples the drums sound very similar so I doubt that is a "real" drumkit recording. So I'd like to know the name of the VSTi or sample library. I already tried EZDrummer and Addictive Drums but it doesn't sound like that.

Thank you.

All of these drums can be easily made with either Superior Drummer or Steven Slate Drums. If you go with SD, go with metal machinery or the progressive foundry and the tone is right there for ya. Namaste.

Sounds pretty close to the SD kits right? I think I agree with the progressive foundry kit
The progressive foundry is a little better in my opinion for drier sounds while metal machinery is better for that big drenched in reverb sound.

If you're into metalcore, try joey strugis's drumforge. I've heard some good things about it. However, you can easily make a metalcore kit using slate, superior, addictive, or even ezdrummer