I just got Damage Done...

HateCrewDeathroll

Child Of Symphony
Nov 12, 2002
This is my first DT CD and I'm very happy with it.

My question is a lot of the songs have the drummer listed as helping writing the music. Does this mean that he writes some guitar parts and whatever else? Or does he just write the drum parts?

Someone please explain the writing process:D

Anders Jivarp composes the melodys on computer/keyboard. Henriksson/Sundin then arrange the melodys for guitar.

@hatecrewdeathroll: welcome aboard! if you're interested in jivarp's songwriting you should dload auctioned from the projector album: jivarp wrote that alone and it's the softest, sweetest song dt ever recorded. ;)
in turn, i'm starting to appreciate cob's latest record. :eek:

rahvin.

Reactions: Ormir
I'm usually on the COB forum, but I think I'm gonna come to this one a lot. You seem like a good group of guys and DT does rules so... What can you tell me of the inside?

@shadowlioness: i admit i took the easy way to get to that record, one that you can practice already if you want. :D

@hatecrewdeathroll: my insides are on a strike asking me to stop the war because they don't want to give their lives for alcohol. :p
anyway, we're a pretty nice group most of the time, even though of late some of us are a bit under the weather. ;)

rahvin.