I just got it

whiplashserenade

New Metal Member
Dec 2, 2008
There is no question, this is the Christian metal album of the year. I would even venture to say this is the best Christian record since Extols "Undeceived"

I love that Matt's lyrics are uplifting, extremely well written and Christ honoring. Many bands are so vague in their lyrics you wonder if they are a ashamed to sing about Christ.

The music is excellent throughout and easily as good or better than the best bands in this genre. The packaging is top notch as well

You can definitely see some of Matt's influences on this album (( Maiden, Kamelot, Stryper (Absolution Day)) all of which are great bands in their own right.

I personally can't wait to see what the band has in store for the next album. This one will be hard to top though.

If the band reads this, I just want to say that it was certainly worth the 5 year wait.

10/10

Just got it too. Perfect, brilliant album and Mirror Of Souls is the best power metal track I've ever heard. Seriously, it's mind-blowing.

Just got it in the mail and listened to it. Totally amazing album, completely worth the wait, and the bonus track was well worth the extra cost. I want to say thanks to all you guys Theocracy, the album turned out awesome.

A tower of ashes, a tower of ashes, a tower of ashes and liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

This morning I was listening to the debut album for the first time, and it blew me away. Hard to believe this was created by just 1 man, so I decided to also order the new one. Hopefully I will have it soon, can´t wait to hear it.

The lines that got stuck in my head were "That he who has no sin... Cast the first stone!" and "The light of the mirrors has faded away into distant memory, but the rain keeps coming down". I simply love that part of the last song. It just kinda shows that all the glory and renown the world can give you just melts away in difficult times and gives you no comfort whatsoever. Only my buddy J.C. can do that for me :D

Easily one of my top 5 albums of the year. 10/10 for me. Everything from the song writing, production and packaging are top notch. I would love to see how the new lineup would sound with the first albums songs.