I just had the best idea ever

Yeah, it's a bitch to program and next to impossible to make it sound realistic but still there's no better choir plug in out there and you can do with it some pretty cool stuff.

i've told a million people symphonic choir is epic fail

no one listens to me "but dude the demo's are soooo good!"

yeah, go get it and try it, its shit. lol

I've gotta say, for the $250 special, its worth it for the oohs and aahs. The wordbuilding capability is a bit of a gimmick and a toy, but I've already got some pretty acceptable sounding stuff with a few of my originals. Of course, that is more "choral" in nature and more of what this was designed for.

I would be pretty surprised if the choirs could bust out rap with little effort :lol

Yeah, it's a bitch to program and next to impossible to make it sound realistic but still there's no better choir plug in out there and you can do with it some pretty cool stuff.

+1!

Yeah, Symphonic Choirs is kinda fail for the regular price. For the price I paid, the aahs etc. are good.

The solo singers are good as well, but not nearly as realistic as they should be. Why is there no natural portamento between notes? Why is there no portamento at all??

I really need to buy Omnisphere some day. I've been needing to buy it ever since it came out haha

Thanks. It's still quite a bit to me, but one day maybe...

If I really bought that, I might as well get rid of my Symphonic Choirs... I hate the fuck out of the shitty WordBuilder system.