Gonna be fighting my best friend soon

if neither of you have ever been in a fight ... I have $20 on the sheep

I have no problem with human cruelty at the hands (paws, hooves, etc...) of animals because thats what would happen

dude, how fucked up would you be if you got your ass handed to you by a fuckin SHEEP? :D

If you have to do this, just try to avoid damage to your nose, ears and eyes. One punch can be enough to permanently damage your hearing, sight or... well, brain. Also, a black eye doesn't make you look cool. Actually, it makes you look like a fucking moron. Proof:

moron.jpg

For the record, that was from a wall-of-death, not a fight with my friend over who was in the front seating row at the Abba concert in '84.

jeeeeeeesus christ im gonna sound like a bloody twat but i didnt think about the irreversible damage :S

edit: if i got my ass handed ot me by a sheep i think i would honestly just either end it right there or then try and be taken in by a pack of cows and sho dem sheepz who is b0ss

If you honestly believe that you and your best friend can deal with a boxing-fight, without hurting your friendship, you are f-ing stupid.
As you said your self.. you have never been in a fight, neither has he, you really dont know what you guys are getting in to.

If you had already been in a few fights and knew what you where getting in to, it might had been just a dumb idea that could turn out fun.. but as it is right now, you are both getting in way over your head.
And remember, the one that comes out the looser will always be looked down on from your other friends, maybe not "on purpose", but subconsciously.

You will feel different about each other, and not in a positive way, and your friends will as well.. its a fact.

The thing is, you probably should "end it right here" becuse this is so stupid. I hope your friend gets permanent brain damage so you can feel horribly guilty for the rest of your life.

Last time I checked, boxing is a sport that thousands of people do everyday all over the world.

Last time I checked, boxing is a sport that thousands of people do everyday all over the world.

Yes, after years of practicing.. and to become a boxer you also happen to need a boxing license! ;)

You said you were putting up a video?

Great, I can't wait to see two guys with funny accents punch each other like little girls.

Fistycuffs!

Boxing is a professional sport. These are two inexperienced friends , not professionals.

Notuern said:
Yes, after years of practicing.. and to become a boxer you also happen to need a boxing license!

So everyone who picks up a guitar is a "professional musician"? There's thousands of people who box that are not professional and don't have any desire to be professional.

So everyone who picks up a guitar is a "professional musician"? There's thousands of people who box that are not professional and don't have any desire to be professional.

If that person makes money by playing guitar, then of course he/she is a professional musician. I can't see your point.

If that person makes money by playing guitar, then of course he/she is a professional musician. I can't see your point.

Really? Doesn't seem to hard to understand. :loco: People do things without being professional all the time. How does one become a "professional boxer" without boxing unprofessionaly first.

Like I drive...but i'm not a professional driver. Yet thousands upon thousands people die and get hurt driving cars every day. I don't see everyone advising everyone not to drive.

I must have missed the part where I typed "Is everyone who picks up a guitar, and gets paid money a professional musician"? Not to mention, the "point" is spelled out in the second sentence.

Really? Doesn't seem to hard to understand. :loco: People do things without being professional all the time. How does one become a "professional boxer" without boxing unprofessionaly first.

Like I drive...but i'm not a professional driver. Yet thousands upon thousands people die and get hurt driving cars every day. I don't see everyone advising everyone not to drive.

I must have missed the part where I typed "Is everyone who picks up a guitar, and gets paid money a professional musician"? Not to mention, the "point" is spelled out in the second sentence.

I don't think we were talking about boxing with appropriate safety precautions in a real boxing ring. Were we? How is fighting your friend without knowing what you're doing, and likely causing permanent damage, a hobby? We're not even talking about starting a hobby here, they were just going to start smacking each other around in one occasion. OP can correct me any time if I'm wrong.