I JUST MADE A MAJOR DISCOVERY!

the phenom

Jun 7, 2007
Finland
Bill Kaulitz is neither man or woman. He is simply a Rooster in disguise of a human! A very bad and ugly disguise though!

447889si0.jpg

yes. I am bored

^Yes...its a really common and bad trend to listen to them in Finland(13-15 year old fangirls do). Total crap...its rumoured to be a guy but i think its a rooster!

They're some German tomcat band that tries to look Japanese (which is also a very strong trend for young Finnish girls). Never heard the music and hopely never will. I don't need this kind of pop shit in my life. Bunch of metro sexual hippies.

People who listen to bands for trend reasons.. :erk:

They're some German tomcat band that tries to look Japanese (which is also a very strong trend for young Finnish girls). Never heard the music and hopely never will. I don't need this kind of pop shit in my life. Bunch of metro sexual hippies.

People who listen to bands for trend reasons.. :erk:

...or just because they think bill kaulitz is "hot" in their opinion :lol: I can't even tell what sex he is!!!!!!!:lol:

Every girl is partly lesbian, and I 100% understand why.

No, it's a clever way to make money, congrats to that.. band..

I saw Tokio Hotel music video "Spring nich" or something like that and I was thinking... Who the hell is that singer and what the fucking band is that?!?
I think I will be wondering still today which sex is he/she if my friend havent told me that he/she is "boy"...

And its true 13-15 years old finnish fan girls are crazy to Tokio Hotel... And they dont even know what they are saying on their song cuz they sing german language...