I wonder...

SteveAwesome

Guilty of being SEXY
May 2, 2007
Hampton, Virginia
www.myspace.com
sometimes I wonder what people like Tubgirl, Goatse, the Lemon Party Gentlemen, etc. are like in real life.

I mean...what are they doing right now? As we speak? At this very moment? Do they have any plans for the day? Tomorrow? Next week? Are they going anyplace fun for Summer vacation?

Is Tubgirl just a normal human being like all of us (with one major difference obviously)? Does she enjoy going to shows with friends? Does she do crossword puzzles? Does she ALWAYS blast diarreah in her mouth or was that just a one shot deal?

Mr. Goatse. Does he have a girlfriend? boyfriend? Does he have a 9-5 job? Does he like to have Halo LAN parties with his friends? Whats his favorite pizza place? Favorite beer?

I mean, shit. Are they alive? happy? sad? in prison? are they mentally unstable or just misunderstood? dead? Do their friends and families know their deep dark secrets?

What are your thoughts?

it's a small world after allll it's a small world after allll

but more importantly, what about people like mr. hands?

salma-hayek-cleavage-2.jpg

There. Now back to the subject please.

^yes she's btw: have u sent another pm to me cuz of bumping a thread? cuz i didn't bump the first one which was subject of ur first pm...everything clear now?

sometimes I wonder what people like Tubgirl, Goatse, the Lemon Party Gentlemen, etc. are like in real life.

I mean...what are they doing right now? As we speak? At this very moment? Do they have any plans for the day? Tomorrow? Next week? Are they going anyplace fun for Summer vacation?

Is Tubgirl just a normal human being like all of us (with one major difference obviously)? Does she enjoy going to shows with friends? Does she do crossword puzzles? Does she ALWAYS blast diarreah in her mouth or was that just a one shot deal?

Mr. Goatse. Does he have a girlfriend? boyfriend? Does he have a 9-5 job? Does he like to have Halo LAN parties with his friends? Whats his favorite pizza place? Favorite beer?

I mean, shit. Are they alive? happy? sad? in prison? are they mentally unstable or just misunderstood? dead? Do their friends and families know their deep dark secrets?

What are your thoughts?

I'm sorry Steve, but I will have deduct one awesome point for this thread. But it's ok, I understand everyone has their off days. :D